Reviews for Naruto:Revelations
Good fanfiction.
Thanks for your work?
See ya'
Anonymous chapter 3 . 2/10/2014
Great story, I'm looking foward to next chapter.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/10/2014
babywolf-lover chapter 2 . 12/13/2013
This story is really good! I can't wait to read more of it and I hope you update soon!
-Babywolf :3
Guest chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
Guest chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
u know its not about how many technique one knows but how one masters them. naruto barely knows 10 techniques and yet he has mastered them to the extremes. i think that say a lot about him after all he was able to defeat pein.
Coolkid93 chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
Hmm seems like a great Story so far i hope you will continue it
Mieszak chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
Yo! I'm not sure if I told you that before but you should look for beta. I don't think that Sakura is being bashed, you are just honest with her evaluation and it's hard to not say something bad about character like her. I like your story, well the truth is that this idea is quite original, still it's clear that you are new writer, you are doing a lot of typos, adding your comments inside text (that is awful habit :) and as you can see in this chapter, you are not describing. As a person who reads a lot I find it too simple - like a list of groceries (go there, buy this, look for that, great, I'm done). After writing chapter like this try to read it not only for mistakes but to improve quality of it. English isn't my native language and I had to reread this review 3 times :P You should do that with your stories if improving yourself is important to you :)
I'd like to remind that my opinion is positive when it comes to this story - just pointing out how to make it more pleasant for us, readers.
anarion87 chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
nice chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
silentdeath2-2 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
awsome story
Decius23 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Seriously, could you at least add 'sakura bashing' in your summary? I really hoped that this fic would be something new with naruto supporting danzou but with your characterization of sakura you simply destroyed a pretty good idea. Even if you don't like her you could have at least portrayed her canon-like.
And phrases like 'FUCKING CHUCKLED' and the like don't really belong into this, at least in my opinion since it makes the story somehow semi-humorous and childish.

I wish you fun writing your story (i really do!) but that fic isn't for me.
Blarginfadiddlenohip chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
I like it so far. I don't think I've seen one with him supporting Danzo in a while.