Reviews for The Trial
harryjanusuzumaki chapter 1 . 11/2
Awesome.. Wish there was more on the Wizengamot's reaction after Harry's speech.
Jen chapter 1 . 9/27
You spelled Dumbledore and wand wrong. Dude...
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 7/9
Amazing!~~~~
Gothic Rain chapter 1 . 7/6
This was good.
A.S.-sama chapter 1 . 6/2
Awesome! ;]
Last Harper chapter 1 . 4/4
I for one , LOVED , this . I
I started reading the Harry Potter Series along with my youngest son , when they first came out . That being said , why would any Muggle Born and / or Half Blood , WILLINGLY , live in Dickens worst nightmare ? If I was a MB /HB , the first thing I'd do is buy a GUN ! Shoot the Death Eaters , THEN , Shoot the Aurors , coming to KILL ME .
I like to read the Post Hogwarts fanfic but look at it as , Ali Baba and the 40 Theives , kind of fantasy .
Humbly Yours
Last Harper
ps i have my masters in eruopean history and taught it for a while
mrsMxyzptlk chapter 1 . 3/27
I like your take on the trial. My only gripe with the story is that Harry should not have to be from a noble house to receive due process. I'm speaking from an American perspective, though, so things might be done differently in England (and, more precicely, amongst wizards). I'm also wondering why he wasn't wearing his glasses, but that's a minor detail.

All in all, I'm appalled at wizarding law in general and Harry's treatment in particular, and I enjoy stories where Harry insists on the ministry following proper procedure. :-)
4evaeve chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
Hi, your story was great just the thing I was looking for however i did notice a few minor spelling/grammatical errors that would be easy to set right, should you so wish.
For example in the penultimate paragraph you used 'wither' when it should have been 'whether' and also your spelling of Tri-Wizard was also incorrect though that appears to be a simple typo. Similarly your spelling of Dumbledore was wrong in your third paragraph, these are the only ones that jumped out at me but I think correcting them would increase the quality of your already very good one-shot
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
This is amazing! Can you write a sequal or something like that?
shiskage chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
i love this story
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
good piece
tonyleelongtin chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
it was kinda funny. you should continue it and show how he uses the law against voldemort
nofunnybusnies chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
You should consider continueing on the story. It is interesting and with the logic you provided harry with the ability of logic could make a whole bunch of plots with logic in the wizarding world.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
should be longer!
Jas chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
I thought it was awesome! I would have loved to see that trial!