Reviews for Ezekiel still looking for a title
ME chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I loved this story! You should def write more! LOL, on the using caps as scene changers just like a script almost...
Angel452 chapter 14 . 4/15/2004
Will there be a sequel? What will happen with Connor? Will he return to LA? What about Callan and what Lazar said at the end?
What will happen?
Lenor Sherwood chapter 14 . 3/24/2004
sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel ... Please Please Please please Please!
CeredwenFlame chapter 14 . 1/22/2003
There should be a sequel, but I think it might be a good idea to focus a sequel more on Connor and Bola... but you are the writer, it's up to you.. But I would like to see this continued... Thank you for sharing! :)
dragongrrl chapter 14 . 1/13/2003
Please, please, pretty please (with sugar on top!) let there be a sequel? I just really enjoyed this story, Inquisitive1. I may not have posted reviews of every chapter, but I followed it loyally and, what can I say, it was enchanting. I'm such a diehard Ian/Sara 'shipper, and you made them a believable, loving team. Added bonus was the "Angel" crossover, one of my favorite shows. I also loved that you resurrected Bola. I know I am not alone in thinking that the Witchblade episode that featured her character was one of the most moving I'd seen (I missed the entire first season, much to my everlasting regret). Please seriously consider a sequel.
BelovedOne chapter 14 . 1/9/2003
PLEASE please please do a sequel! This was so sweet! I'd REALLY really really like to see mroe! PLEASE!
Divamercury chapter 14 . 1/7/2003
Okay, come on, surely you're not going to stop here after Lazar's little exiting lines. PLEASE do write a sequel!

Guest chapter 13 . 1/7/2003
Like the stroy a lot, and can't wait on the sequel. Also like the story about Bola and Conner, would love to read more about.
Divamercury chapter 13 . 1/3/2003
AWESOME work! Yep, this situation is going to be interesting. Please continue soon!

BelovedOne chapter 13 . 1/3/2003
MOOOOOOOOORE! I LOVE it! What's going on with the comment about how Sara's back is hurt earlier in this pregnancy than when she was pregnant with Zeke? Hmm...MORE PLEASE SOON PLEASE!
Artemis Blake chapter 13 . 1/3/2003
I really like this. Can't wait for the next chapter. Good luck. I hope you keep adding more. )
CeredwenFlame chapter 12 . 12/13/2002
This is going very Well... you sure have written a lot... I can't wait to see what else happens though... Thank you for sharing... I like that you've included Bola... Nice one...
BelovedOne again chapter 12 . 12/8/2002
LOVE IT! LOVE IT! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! MORE! PLEASE! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! MORE! I would very much like to read mroe, and SOON. Please update VERY soon. By the way, exactly how far along is Sara? This is really VERY good! I love the twist with the baby being able to activate the Witchblade, nice original idea! MORE PLEASE!
Artemis Blake chapter 12 . 12/6/2002
Cool. I hope you keep adding more chapters. And I like your idea for an angel crossover. If you write it i hope to read it.
BelovedOne chapter 12 . 12/4/2002
*Squeals* Oooohhh, I just love this! This is SO cute! MORE! MORE! MORE!