Reviews for Oak, Ash and Thorn
please continue please please continue
scorpio2097 chapter 1 . 3/3
Please update ...ive just foubd this story and really enjoying it
mary rosa chapter 5 . 12/10/2015
hola me encanta tu historia pero me pregunto por que no la has actualizado desde el 2014 porfa continuala o dale un final es muy buena
deathwillow182 chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
the way you describe her it sounds like she is a Dark Elf from Skyrim except for the ebony skin. oh and please update soon!
the gayest person ever chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
please update. this is my fave story
mitelea chapter 5 . 8/9/2015
Update soon
Kara chapter 5 . 4/21/2015
Please update
Kara chapter 5 . 4/20/2015
Could you please update. Yours is awesome and one the only fanfics iveactually comeback to. Please updzte. Ill beg.
lsutigers chapter 5 . 1/20/2015
please continue please please continue
Vampwriter chapter 5 . 1/9/2015
OKay, seriously. This needs an update. Soon-ish, please. I really liked this fic. It was different from everything else out there I've seen to date. I don't think I've ever seen Bella as an elf before, let alone a Dark Elf. I'm really curious as to how a pair of humans could bring a supernatural being like Bella in to the world. Unless she was adopted and they never told her. Tho if you really think about it, it actually should be one of the first things that one could think of.
And I do agree with Bella, I think her parents are being a pair of idiots about trying to get Bella to sociallize. If they'd really thought about it they might have realized it was really quite dumb on their parts.
Hope to see chapter 6. Bye.
Bellice4ever chapter 5 . 11/1/2014
ThisThis story is soooo great. Please please please update. I'm so excited for them to find out about each other, and I really want to know what Bella is. Please please update. Thanks. I love it
Wolf2468 chapter 5 . 10/18/2014
Please continue please
shadowwolf2345 chapter 5 . 10/9/2014
It's really good and funny you should write more