Reviews for General of the Pit
Sypho Dias chapter 1 . 10/24
Isn't zoe a bit too ooc?
Legalt chapter 2 . 10/22
Although written well, this is honestly pretty lame. None of what's happening are his choice at all, especially with Zoe. He is just being programmed and manipulated. Everything is basically fabricated.

To each their own, obviously, but I never enjoyed have the protagonist stripped of all free will. Well, basically. I think this would have been much better if he was just forced to listen and watch the "truth" of the Olympians. See the past, maybe. The affairs and how they treated their heroes and mortals. Something where that foundation of feelings with Zoe would help him see.

Anyway, if that doesn't bother you, I wouldn't pass this one up.
Yesse chapter 1 . 8/27
While I like the unique idea I’m torn in between liking and disliking this chapter.
I would have liked if you simply would make the war a grey zone and while you said Artemis did this bargain to free Zoë the thing with triton is simply sth that is to ooc and is meaning to show the gods are the bad ones.
Otherwise I can’t say sth negative
See ya
Yesse
nnntx chapter 22 . 7/30
Update?
nnntx chapter 1 . 7/29
Good
CatLuver chapter 14 . 1/9
I'm too young to be reading this. But I can't stop myself, because DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO FIND GOOD FANFICTION ON THE INTERNET?! So I'll just try to erase some of the stuff in here from my memory.
CatLuver chapter 13 . 1/9
WTH. Again, WTH.
CatLuver chapter 12 . 1/9
WTH, man.
CatLuver chapter 11 . 1/9
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.
CatLuver chapter 8 . 1/9
JASON. How. dare. You. . Replace. Perseus. Freaking. Jackson. HOW DARE YOU! You will NEVER be him! No matter HOW hard you try to be as good, or as cool, or as loyal or humble or amazhang a Percy Freaking Jackson, YOU WILL ALWAYS FAIL. eff u Grace.
CatLuver chapter 5 . 1/9
%$# is about 2 go down. HOO-boy. and also Jeff u, poseidon.
Hades chapter 22 . 7/26/2019
I got to give it to you, that was a half decent book, I ain’t going to be one of those people who are like, “please update” I just want to congratulate you with your good b00k
VampireDraken chapter 22 . 5/28/2019
Very interesting story, looking forward to the next update when it arrives. I have a theory that the influence that affects Thalia and Percy is caused by ether Aphrodite, Nyx or both so should be interesting to find out if true and Zoe’s reaction to what happened after she dies
VampireDraken chapter 22 . 9/8/2018
Interesting story, not a fan of the sudden Thalia x Percy pairing. But an interesting take on the Percy Jackson books. I’am interested to see this continue.
pls chapter 22 . 7/3/2018