Reviews for Collinear
Camelia chapter 12 . 1/22
I absolutely loved this story. Thank you so much for writing/sharing.
Loverofallthingsmusic chapter 12 . 1/15
Omigosh! You did SUCH an amazing job with this story!

You tell each character's story beautifully and you portray their personality so it feels as if I'm watching a movie. It feels like I am able to see them and the way they walk and talk...that is truly the sign of a good author!

I love that Hasina got a forever home! I love how you incorporated that!

You did such a wonderful job with this story! You are such an amazing writer! Awesome job! :)
Lilliana-Lissa HathawayDavid97 chapter 12 . 1/15
Oh My God! Another AMAZING ending to a great story! I can't wait for more!

- Lilli xx
Sunnyside2 chapter 12 . 1/7
I loved this story. Thank you so much for writing it. I loved that Tony and Ziva got their happy beginning. Loved that Ziva got her boy and girl. Loved that she found her peace and new life. Thank you.
DS2010 chapter 12 . 1/5
Enjoyed the whole story
Kerry Marie chapter 12 . 1/4
Fantastic epilogue! Awesome ending to a great story! Thank you :)
evilswanqueen101 chapter 12 . 1/4
i like that ending it was really good
naTIVAlu chapter 12 . 1/4
Hmph. I'm going to miss this story. I was really looking forward to your updates. Oh, well, you're just gonna have to come up with a new story to keep me happy! Hehehehe. Heheh. *Ehem*

So... breastfeeding scene was very nice, like, there was something calming about it. I loved how casual and domestic the whole thing was. Um, I appreciate a Tony in simple jeans and a polo, too :P and that letter from Hasina was totally unexpected and heartwarming. Speaking of unexpected, that car scene... *shakes*. But I loved how realistic it felt. This is something that happens, sadly, but it does, and I like when you insert things like that into your stories.

"I don't think, I know." *Unintelligible noises*

THAT proposal was the cutest ever, I was too engrossed with the kids to see it coming, and it was just the most adorable thing. And I love Tony with the kids. And I love that they were there when he proposed.

Time jumping did not confuse me, by the way. I wasn't sure exactly how old they were in each section, but I got a pretty good general feeling, so. And thanks for stating their full names; I wondered :P

Thank you for writing :) made me happy :)
Tonyfan31970 chapter 12 . 1/4
Wow. Loved it. And I loved what you wrote for what ziva was , going to say to tony in Berlin...they really should hire you as a writer. Or maybe the show runner, or his idea person, or something...
Kitty15 chapter 12 . 1/4
I loved this story so much. I'm sad that its the last chapter but hopefully you write another TIVA story. :D
Kobert38 chapter 12 . 1/4
Love this story as with all of your work. I liked the way you brought alive family life, humdrum with Esther and a stubborn streak as wide as her mothers. Levi maybe laidback but like his father, he does not miss a thing.
It would be interesting to see what road Ziva will travel with her Women's Studies degree and her family. This sounds like the 'Permanent' she had been seeking for so long.
JustBecause2012 chapter 12 . 1/4
That proposal was perfect! I loved this chapter. I loved this story! I don't care what happens on that TV show that I'm no longer watching. This is Tony and Ziva's future. Yep, yep, yep. Thank you, thank you, thank you for writing it!
Celestrial Moon chapter 12 . 1/4
Thank You for you time and effort to write the great story. I am glad Tony jumped on it when Ziva got done with college! I loved it and will keep an eye out for a new story by you!
dvd123 chapter 12 . 1/4
That was such a nice way to see Ziva realizing that she's changed for the better now, and no so afraid of revealing her vulnerability. And Esther and Levi playing with chalk on the sidewalk. I've never seen this idea in a Tiva fic before, so I love the imagery even more. :D

Also glad to see that Hasina has found a wonderful family and home to live in. I think that is what Ziva and other people who work in that kind of social field all hope for with such kids. Lovely!

ASDFGHJKL; What a perfect last line and perfect ending!
prince-bishop chapter 12 . 1/4
Good last chapter, but I hope not your last story.