Reviews for Family Of Killers
SheWolfMedjai chapter 9 . 6/30/2018
Please continue!
tamwhit chapter 9 . 7/20/2017
Please update your story soon
ROXN chapter 9 . 6/4/2017
This is an amazing story, and while it's been a while, I hope you will continue it. If you do I'll be waiting for an update!
SilverontheRose chapter 9 . 5/1/2017
This is an absolutely stunning, intriguing story. I know it's been a couple of years, but I hope you come back to it someday. Thank you for sharing this with us!
Fleur24 chapter 9 . 10/4/2015
Well no wonder James and Victoria had such anamosity for Edward. What he was doing was just plain sick and wrong! How the hell did he keep getting away with doing that? Was it him and Alice doing all of it, or were Carlisle and Esme involved somehow? Rosalie and Emmett would have killed Edward if they had know, with Rosalie's history and all. So James had been trying to save Bella, from Edward. That is a huge revelation. He didn't want Bella to become like his mate.

Edward used Charlie as bait to get to Bella, but he misjudged Jasper's total authority, and want for his death. I am glad that he changed Charlie. Bella's going to change, with knowing about vampires, and being Jasper's mate, but now she won't have to lose Charlie.
Fleur24 chapter 7 . 10/4/2015
So many revelations in this chapter, hopefully Charlie doesn't go straight into shock, but considering Bella's his daughter, he's taking it really well. So Victoria and Maria are working together to take down the Cullens and probably Whitlocks too. That's not good at all, but it will make killing Edward easier. Those bullets are nasty! It makes sense that the sadistic Maria would come up with them and use them on her army.

So Bella is Jasper's mate. I rather figured that out several chapter ago, but Jasper has had a whole lot on his plate recently, so that's understandable.
Fleur24 chapter 6 . 10/4/2015
So its official, the Cullens, excluding Rosalie and Emmett, are batshit crazy and incompetent. I wasn't aware that Jasper was unofficially part of the Volturi, and that by being under his protection Bella had the power of the Volturi behind her. That is freaking awesome!

Bella's gets a wonderful excuse to completely remodel her room, we don't want to the house to burn up. Everything must go. I do like that they're going to reupholster the rocking chair. No use getting rid of a family heirloom when it can be change and fixed. HEHE oh Emmett! He really break her computer out of frustration.
Fleur24 chapter 5 . 10/4/2015
Edward is dead meat. He has completely lost it, and now he's nothing but a public menace. The sooner he's taken out, the safer Bella, Charlie and the rest of Forks will be.
Destineyofme chapter 9 . 9/23/2015
please write more one day
Fleur24 chapter 4 . 8/25/2015
Oh I do love Emmett and Bella's relationship. They are just like Peter, Charlotte and Jasper, siblings, but without the biological mess. I freaking love it.
Fleur24 chapter 3 . 8/25/2015
Rosalie is freaking awesome! I freaking love her and Emmett. Her yelling at Edward and ripping him to pieces was an absolute delight.
I feel so bad for Charlie, in a night his world has been turned upside down. I think Jasper's right, that Charlie does have a gift, and it probably part of how he's such a good cop.
Fleur24 chapter 2 . 8/25/2015
Bella's tirade at Peter was fantastic! She is more than a match for Jasper, when she feels like it that is. I am glad that Peter and Jasper made up, as I hate seeing those two at odds with each other. HEHE I love Charlotte putting Peter in an inescapable headlock. Jasper did teach her well.
Jasper's purring at Bella's running her fingers through his hair. I've read enough Twilight fan fiction to know that vampires only purr for their mates, and we all know that (at least in this one) Jasper and Alice aren't mates. I usually love Alice dearly, but I've always found Bella and Jasper to be more compatible than Jasper and Alice.

Oh I love how Jasper offered to teach Bella to fight. Won't do to much against Edward, but it'll be more than Edward's ever done for her. The stupid possessive extreme control freak that he is.
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
That ripped my poor abuse feelings to shreds. The Cullens are completely nuts! They still cling to Edward's status as the golden child, when they witnessed him trying to drain twice. I'm glad that Jasper made Alice feel what he did as a newborn, and broke Carlisle's tolerance for blood. That was a tad frightening to see, so it was understandable that Carlisle was shaken from it, when he came out of it. Throwing Jasper out while understandable, wasn't done properly, if there is a right way at all. This will come back and bit them in the but.
Its bittersweet that Bella's trust in Edward and the Cullens was broken in such a horrible way, but I am glad that she does still trust Jasper. Poor Jasper being forced to kill his own niece, for letting Peter and Charlotte go.
mayco08 chapter 9 . 7/22/2015
OMG SO GOOD... Can't wait for more... Need more! :)
jaspersmate81 chapter 9 . 5/27/2015
Amazing story. Very original plot and very creatively written. Your ideas are amazing and unique. Keep up the excellent work. I can't wait for your next update!