Reviews for Sacrifice
kendraCs chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Beautiful!
I love this couple almost as much as I love captain swan!
It was so cute and heartbreaking
their history its just tragic and very painful
omg. Can you imagine if red knave met captain swan?
Uh dont lisent to me. Im crazy
amyway I hope you wtite more aboit these two!
slippingunderneath chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
This is amazingly written! Great work!
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
I'm not usually one to read POV of scenes we've already seen, but there is so little OUATIW fic out there, let alone Will/Red Queen stuff that I clicked on this anyway. Which turned out in my benefit because I was very pleasantly surprised at the level of emotion and complexity you put into a scene I've already seen. The Red Queen's musings on how her life fit into a game of chess and how she would have to proceed was well done, too. Nice job all around!
kissfromarose2 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Wow. you really got into Anastasia's head here. The rationalisation of King vs Rook fits the way she acts like a glove. Like a mask coming down when she decides/resigns herself to something. Kind of like Regina's mask (especially with Tinkerbell) if you've seen the original show.

The way you wrote this was so effective, yet simple. The subtleties especially "the delicate silk of her dress far too smooth against her skin" It perfectly demonstrates her uncomfortable position and ultimate misery.

Just as a point of interest: any ideas on what she might want out of the deal with Jafar?
Perhaps it's to do with the rules of magic: I.e, You can't make someone love you or you can't change the past?
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Well done.
bookdiva chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
This was really good! I like the angst between knave and the red queen... You captured it perfectly!

Blessings,