Reviews for Mismatched Love
Evelyne-raconte chapter 19 . 2/25
I enjoyed reading Mismachted Love very much. Thank you for sharing.
sue1zide chapter 19 . 2/9
Money doesn't buy you class.
Edward has one fucked up family.
Bevey99 chapter 19 . 12/3/2016
In spite of the hundreds of mistakes, this was a really good story.
Bevey99 chapter 7 . 12/1/2016
A lot is wrong with this, but it's a story. But there is no way in hell you can shoot a deer with a shot gun, unless it was not more than 5-6 feet in front of you. Not to mention hunting season and deer tags. And wasting a whole deer...unimaginable so on so on
Guest chapter 19 . 10/26/2016
Loved the story!
Vamps09 chapter 19 . 3/6/2016
Awwww loved it. Thanks for writing!
Vamps09 chapter 17 . 3/6/2016
Oh I love love love this story so hard to put down!
BoogieJo78 chapter 19 . 10/28/2015
Loved it!
louanne61 chapter 19 . 10/7/2015
I loved the story. Was Edward into been a dominate as he seem to be a control freak in that department.
twimima7 chapter 19 . 7/10/2015
Love the story and thank you so much for the writing and time spent to make it enjoyable.
twimima7 chapter 18 . 7/10/2015
Good chapter. Rena which is different and nice. I like it.
twimima7 chapter 17 . 7/9/2015
What a family he has. Thankful he woke up and went to see his girls and they made up. Hope Tanya gets what she deserves and shame the Cullen name.
twimima7 chapter 16 . 7/9/2015
I hate Edwards family and glad the four jerks got caught and in jail.
twimima7 chapter 14 . 7/9/2015
Can they not get a break. Jacob is nuts, Emmett, Rose and Tanya are idiots, Renee lost her sisters love and trust, Alec lost his stupid family and the threat of the guys in school is hanging over him and Bella. Please don't make her loose the baby.
twimima7 chapter 13 . 7/9/2015
Just when things were starting to work out. How sad for Bella and stupid for Renee. Hope Edward comes up with a plan. And Alec, what's wrong with his parents that won't stand up for him.