Reviews for Mismatched Love
twimima7 chapter 19 . 7/10
Love the story and thank you so much for the writing and time spent to make it enjoyable.
twimima7 chapter 18 . 7/10
Good chapter. Rena which is different and nice. I like it.
twimima7 chapter 17 . 7/9
What a family he has. Thankful he woke up and went to see his girls and they made up. Hope Tanya gets what she deserves and shame the Cullen name.
twimima7 chapter 16 . 7/9
I hate Edwards family and glad the four jerks got caught and in jail.
twimima7 chapter 14 . 7/9
Can they not get a break. Jacob is nuts, Emmett, Rose and Tanya are idiots, Renee lost her sisters love and trust, Alec lost his stupid family and the threat of the guys in school is hanging over him and Bella. Please don't make her loose the baby.
twimima7 chapter 13 . 7/9
Just when things were starting to work out. How sad for Bella and stupid for Renee. Hope Edward comes up with a plan. And Alec, what's wrong with his parents that won't stand up for him.
twimima7 chapter 12 . 7/9
Thank you for his POV which makes sense but he's still stupid and glad their trying.
twimima7 chapter 11 . 7/9
Gosh this chapter makes me so sad and lots of tissue.
twimima7 chapter 2 . 7/8
Funny and a great story.
Neffy09 chapter 19 . 6/27
Good read!
jen5795 chapter 19 . 6/26
I loved this story and the characters were great.
paragod chapter 19 . 6/5
Loved your story...
Karsata chapter 1 . 6/5
A little angsty? Some things? You should really start putting more realistic warnings at the beginning. I'm usually not like this, but this story managed to royally piss me off! So excuse me for what I'm about to say, but I really need to vent! I mean how much stupid, sucked out of a finger angst can you put in a story? Well, it turns out A LOT! If you want to get really angry for a very long time this is the story for you! A little angst, or a bit more than that is ok, it's a lifeforce of a story even, without it, it can get really boring really fast! But the amount of angst in this story is off the charts, it makes reading this a torture! It's so much, that you can't even find it in real life, which is saying all by itself (I mean life is cruel you know?). And to include so much negative characters, that you can't help but hate them with all your heart, is wrong on so many levels. And now, instead of being happy after reading a really good and fulfilling story (which I thought this could be), I'm miserable and really fu**ing angry! The story was so good at the beginning, why did you have to ruin it! WHY? Ok, I'm done now, and again, I'm sorry about the way I said this, but that's how I feel...
AbK chapter 19 . 12/26/2014
Loved the story. Abk
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
At 25 Renee should have been almost done with medical school. At the very least she could have gotten a job as a cna making decent money. That part doesn't make sense. The rest I like.