Reviews for UntitledBA reposting Still needs a title
nathy.faithy chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
How about Knocked up as a title?
jennifer chapter 3 . 10/14/2010
I found it interesting to start with but stopped reading because it was just to hard to read the way you've spaced it out.
anna chapter 6 . 3/6/2007
so that was the end? what if I want more?
vampiregirl001 chapter 2 . 6/21/2006
nice story continue
Just another fan chapter 4 . 3/20/2004
Hey your story is great! You should be proud of what you have acoplished! WoW did I say it was awsome! I really am a fan of you stories! But most of all The Last Slayer! You are my fav!
Henda chapter 2 . 3/20/2004
I think it is really AWSOME!
Jamie chapter 6 . 7/6/2003
great story, but i hope that's not the end.

though there needs to be more spaces, other than that it was good.
twinkiecat chapter 6 . 1/5/2003
Good story I hope thats not the end. I'm a romantic at heart please make this a happy B/A ending.
twinkiecat chapter 3 . 1/4/2003
Good story but it needs to be broken down into smaller paragraphs. It's hard it read when the lines are seprated enough.
julz3 chapter 2 . 11/30/2002
this is a really interesting story but its soo hard to read please put in more spacs, i keepon loseing my spot
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
i have a name 4 the story buffy angel& baby
twinmuse chapter 2 . 9/25/2002
Wow! I really like your story! Especially since I am a twin myself, I have an identical twin sister, hence our name. I love having her preggers with Angels babies. I don't like the whole Spike bonding thing, maybe it's just a sibling type bonding, right?

Keep up the chapters, I wanna read when those babies are born and what the dillio is about them.

And if you have any Twin type Q's, go ahead and email me at and ask away, got all kinds of Girl-Boy twin names to suggest; it's a twin thing we do pretty much since we're little kids, thinking of cool combo names.

Bye for now!