Reviews for Foolish
Musette Fujiwara chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
what the heck did he say to her?
BadLuckVixen13 chapter 3 . 2/20/2007
Gotta tell story is freaking awesome!I never thought I could read a Hermionie Draco story and actually like proved me wrong!It's ingenious!Keep it your Pure Blood story is also a work of going.I look forward to the next chapter of both.
Karana Belle chapter 3 . 6/26/2004
love it, but i hope you finish it sometime. i would just love to read what is next!

Karana Belle
Vexiphem chapter 3 . 7/15/2003
Very sad. I know I shouldn't expect more, but I don't even know if there should be more. It seems like a good place to end it right there. Hermione leaves him and he's left with only his dreams.
Vexiphem chapter 2 . 7/15/2003
It seems a bit odd that Draco would still be calling her Granger. It's a mark of disrespect to call someone by their last name and I don't know if he could really call her Granger if he was still in love with her. Just a thought.

Anyway, I like where it's going, where it's been, and where it is. It breaks my heart, but I love it.
Vexiphem chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
I absolutely love Acoustic #3, so when I saw you had a songfic with it, I decided to check it out. I'm usually not a fan of songfics either, but this seems to have caught my interest.

I've had a longing to write a D/Hr fic with Acoustic #3, since I didn't think it had been done before, but I don't think I will anymore. And don't be ashamed of liking the pairing...to me, it's life :o)
Aria chapter 3 . 4/12/2003
*scowls at Mari* You didn't send it to me for beta-ing, you cruel unfluffiness-induced person! :P

Nahh, just kidding. It was perfect without the beta-ing anyway. Thanks for the thought although I DO miss seeing your stories before they get published.

Anyway! To the review. Angsty, musing, very Draco. Wonderful characterization and brilliant job. *applauds*

Mari - I was about to e-mail you but I think I might as well add this in. G is swamped with h/w and may not get to SATSK until soon. I am also swamped but I'm gradually swimming out of the icky mess. *makes a face at homework*
CrazyPolishElf chapter 3 . 4/9/2003
i love it! please continue cuz im putting it on my faves and hope to see more soon!

luvs

*CPE*
ying chapter 2 . 12/14/2002
(sighs blissfully) that was adorable. go ahead. And please, tell me herm doesn't hate drac. please. please. thankew.
ying chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
Ahhhhh! that was cute! so cute! (the fick, i mean. not the song.) and this is the second draco/herm fickkie i've ever read (and may there be many more.)
ying chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
Guest chapter 2 . 12/14/2002
That's not nice. You're making me cry. This is a very sad fanfic. I love it. I need more of it. I've read your other d/hr stories. They're all great. They're all sad. I love your plot. Keep it up.
lin chapter 2 . 11/29/2002
Continue it! Please! And...d'you think you can make Draco and H. go back together...please?
Elluxion chapter 2 . 11/25/2002
I like it. *happy nod* Finally, Hermione's a strong character ... I'm tired of fics of Hermione in depression, contemplating suicide, cutting herself with a knife (this is excepting the beautiful ones by Tenebrae and MordsithGoddess) ... generally depicting Hermione as a weak, boneless character with completely no reason why she's depressed ... I hate that. Hermione's a strong person, she can pull through a lot of things well and without tears.

Anyway, before I continue ranting about fics like that ... I must say I love your ending ... and this fanfic in general. Hopefully you'll update soon! :D
Elluxion chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
"I don't want to hear it, Draco. For as long as we've been together, I've tried to convince myself you're someone you're just plain not."

Awwww! I'm a huge sucker for D/H fics, and this was great ... never read many break-ups ... so this is generally the first I've read. :-) Well-described, and your words are perfectly timed for an awesome impact ... onwards to chapter 2!