Reviews for Let Us Cling Together
mynameisorange chapter 17 . 8/20
Wow I know this is probably over but it's the best I've read.
I have read this story several times, I know you stopped writing, but I hope you find the time to start again. I love how you are developing the people In your story how they are growing and changing but still showing them for the children they are, some story's have them over mature and acting better then grown ups do

Think about returning to this story it's great and I would love to see you finish it
adstyle17 chapter 17 . 7/27
Really good story, I was hoping that the Yule Ball idea wouldn't reflect Canon but with Harry rather than Ron being jealous. I'm glad about that. Slightly confused as I swear Hermione already knew Ron liked her having told Ginny a while back, if it's a mistake don't dwell on it cos it doesn't ruin the story in any way for me. Also I'm really confused about how Hard knows Voldemort will come back if he hasn't returned yet, he also didn't know the prophesy until Ootp so I'm really confused. overall though it's great and am waiting for the update.
tkim619 chapter 17 . 6/10
whhaoooo wise luna! awwee it ending... i wonder whts happen to the other task and harry and hermione date
tkim619 chapter 5 . 6/8
omg their feelings are right there... omg
cybertunerone chapter 17 . 5/1
Love your story. Great writing, creative 1st task wow. Loved the action there and the surprise when Harry pops in to help! Realistic character and relationship development. I like the way you treat Ron. Ron's not my favorite but you don't bash him much, very nice. Any chance this story will be continued?
Paddybee chapter 4 . 4/18
I am abandoning this story because the author does not knw the difference between then and than...
Saissa chapter 8 . 3/30
WOW - First fic I know of that has Hermione's name drawn out and not Harry's! An excellent twist!
MJPotter17 chapter 17 . 3/19
Where are you?

Come back to us!
Erposhio chapter 6 . 3/16
I have to tell you, having just joined this fanfic community, that up to this point your story (and I'm only on chapter 3) has been my favorite. I am unashamedly an hhr shipper, and I love that you are taking time developing their relationship.
As for a critique, mostly my observations would be grammatical in nature. Your sentences flow with ease. Some of the words you used I wouldn't have, but that's a matter of preference and opinion.
redeclipse516 chapter 17 . 2/20
Wow awesome story. It's been a while since you've updated but I do hope you come back and continue this amazing story
christytrekkie chapter 17 . 12/29/2015
Oh my god I do love this story! I hope you haven't given up on this one it's lovely. That moment between Luna & Ron made me tear up a little.
MyPatronusIsAnOtter chapter 17 . 12/26/2015
I love this story and hope you update it. Maybe a veritaseum filled truth or dare and a Yule ball?
Slytherin's Pimp chapter 17 . 12/13/2015
Not bad.
Kittykat2203 chapter 17 . 12/13/2015
i have found many harmony fics, but i have to say this is by far one of my favorite ones! cant wait to read the next chapter! hope you update soon!