Reviews for Let Us Cling Together
Pally The Second chapter 17 . 4/26
please update
Ah fuck Hermione's cunt
Fuck me sideways and call me a nazi
bee chapter 12 . 1/31
have you read any of the Tortall books by Tamora Pierce? the golems being alive with souls reminds me of a war machine thing from her protector of the small books. It's fantastic! love the twist of Hermione competing and the first task - clever clever.
this story is wondrous! please do continue writing it:)) i absolutely adore it and the dynamics between characters
Blazeb79 chapter 16 . 10/17/2016
Holy cheesus , its about damn time they get together i felt since you havent updated in two years that id never read them getting together. Lol great story by the way really imginative.
Ada1229 chapter 17 . 10/17/2016
aw it's ok Ronnie, you'll be fine. Hey its obvious Luna has a thing for you. And Luna Lovegood is not one of those one night stand girls, her personality (the one often protrayed under the mask of being an airhead) wouldn't allow herself to be used like that
Lerris chapter 17 . 10/8/2016
This is pretty good so far, and is only the second I recall with Hermione as a champion...
Lerris chapter 13 . 10/7/2016
This is well done so far. The new task is as far as I can tell original.
anjiepotter chapter 17 . 9/4/2016
please continue this story, I loved it
anjiepotter chapter 15 . 9/4/2016
always ruined the good moment
joyceblythe chapter 17 . 8/20/2016
Wow I know this is probably over but it's the best I've read.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/7/2016
I have read this story several times, I know you stopped writing, but I hope you find the time to start again. I love how you are developing the people In your story how they are growing and changing but still showing them for the children they are, some story's have them over mature and acting better then grown ups do

Think about returning to this story it's great and I would love to see you finish it
adstyle17 chapter 17 . 7/27/2016
Really good story, I was hoping that the Yule Ball idea wouldn't reflect Canon but with Harry rather than Ron being jealous. I'm glad about that. Slightly confused as I swear Hermione already knew Ron liked her having told Ginny a while back, if it's a mistake don't dwell on it cos it doesn't ruin the story in any way for me. Also I'm really confused about how Hard knows Voldemort will come back if he hasn't returned yet, he also didn't know the prophesy until Ootp so I'm really confused. overall though it's great and am waiting for the update.
tkim619 chapter 17 . 6/10/2016
whhaoooo wise luna! awwee it ending... i wonder whts happen to the other task and harry and hermione date