Reviews for Broken Spirit
gardavechuon chapter 10 . 7/10
I think it's over guys.
Uprise chapter 10 . 4/22
It's been a while since you've updated, I assume because you're busy with life and such, but no rush. Update when you can, man, and I'll be here to read it. I've checked back every week for years because I know it's gonna come some day, and I won't feel any different about you when it comes time to change the calendar again.
Marilovesyuki411 chapter 10 . 4/20
- it's been a while since your last update, but I'm still checking on this fic every so often. I'm hoping one day I'll get to see the ending to this story. I hope nothing bad happened to you.
Could you please update?
KhoryESM chapter 10 . 4/6
I want more
Tsiyi sin chapter 1 . 1/19
This man cant be stop, after reading your previous work which I can say is hands down the best teen titians fanfic I read and maybe the besy fanfic I have read I learn u made a sequel and it just as amazing as i thought. Sad that u stop writing at a clifhanger.
brandon chapter 10 . 1/11
Hey, just wondering when you might update the story?
furykid1234 chapter 10 . 11/30/2017
Will Beastboy ever make it back into the physical plane of existence?
How will Robin and Cyborg defeat this unusual monstrous villain?
Will there ever be a solution while Raven is keeping the portal open?
Is there a possible chance of an update to this story?

Will I ever be alive to see the end of it all?

Find out next time!... I hope. :P
Theseus12 chapter 10 . 9/23/2017
Over a year since the last update. Hope is low, but I still have some hope that you'll update (pretty please)
brandon chapter 10 . 9/20/2017
Hey blue titan, I'm so happy that you continued on the story from quality time which was itself amazing. I've thoroughly enjoyed this story so far and can't wait to see how it will end with BB and raven. Please update soon
pinkatailmon chapter 10 . 9/9/2017
I can't think of a more "canon" narrative in which Beast Boy and Raven would end up as a romantic couple. I can fully see it playing it as part of the show.

After a decade, I'm still bummed the sixth season never happened. Your story eases the pain. Just... thank you.

(Please, please don't leave it hanging?)
BlankRaven chapter 10 . 8/7/2017
did you die or? update plz
M.Lalonde chapter 10 . 7/29/2017
I dont know if you to plan continue with this, but I hope you are... I have been reading since "quality time"

Anyway, I really need to know how its going on with beast boy and Raven and Omg I sound like a stalker, sorry (?)
Guest chapter 10 . 6/17/2017
Hi. Uhm, I understand that you are busy. But could you update this. I mean, it's summer. Even I have to time to edit fanfiction
Dudaexpress chapter 10 . 5/23/2017
Very well done! I read the first story a little while ago and was pleasantly surprised to find a sequel! But unlike the first story I can't finish this one all in one fell swoop, come back soon to finish this!