Reviews for Broken Spirit
soooooooooooooooooooooo awesome. i love the first story and this story is also so sweeeet! i love beastboy and raven together! FINISH IT PLEASE! IM BEGGING U! HERE TAKE MY MONEY! JUST FINISH IIIITT!
Thatoneperson05 chapter 9 . 7/31
When will u finish this fic!? It's so good! I need to know if BB is ok cuz BBRae needs to have a happy ending in this fic!
Briana chapter 9 . 7/25
Nooooooo! Finish please I am litteraly crying and am about to faint! Please finish
LunaHighElf10 chapter 9 . 7/12
YOU NEED TO CONTINUE THIS! PLEASE! This story is AMAZING! PLEASE FINISH!
MiniSquatch chapter 3 . 7/11
The little Mexican standoff Star had, complete with the quotes was hella cute. A definite highlight.
Azarath Cat chapter 9 . 7/10
Please write more soon!
Thebluetrainstation chapter 9 . 7/9
Great chapter! I can't wait to see how this progresses.
mayvicbot chapter 9 . 7/7
WHY!? A Cliffhanger! Why did you do this to me!?
That said this was a really good chapter as per usual.
Lilybud chapter 9 . 7/6
This story keeps getting better and better! I admire Beast Boy's reasons for not changing who he is for someone else, and I love how protective the team is of Beast Boy...at the (hilarious) expense of Control Freak. I knew something rotten would occur... Also, I think I might've said this before, but your writing has improved substantially over the years! You have really tightened up your grammar-a HUGE decrease in typos and run-ons, etc. in your descriptions, and your dialogue and characterization, while applaudable before, are even more so now! It it awesome reading how you have evolved as a writer!
Well that could have gone better. You can do it RaeRae!
JasonVUK chapter 9 . 7/5
:O COntrol Freak you asshole!

D: Oh god this is so tense!
JkawaiiNeko chapter 9 . 7/5
This is so refreshing to read, especially after weeks of having to turn on the television and see that the annoying Teen Titans Go show is playing over and over. Love the interactions between BB and Rae. Can't wait until the next update!
A.H. Nicole chapter 9 . 7/5
Wow amazing chapter, as always! I'm so glad you're still updating! Can't wait for you next one!
AyyeLEON chapter 9 . 7/5
Staggering work as always man. Eagerly await your next chapter.
tatsumarusmith chapter 9 . 7/5
My my my, how I absolutely detest these long update times but I understand the creative juices take time to properly process into a far superior product. I can really start to feel the 'love' or at least their vibes up from the two as they interact and what most outsiders would consider 'cringy' or 'cruel' as comments merely pass as playful banter between the two love birds. (HA! see what I did there?)

Anyways you are keeping me on the edge of my seat and voraciously hungry for the next installment.

Favorites: Really liked the "Last will" portions of lines. Made it both playful and downright serious and found it funny that it was an example of both of them as people.

Found it believable that Control freak gave them the slip while they were busy being relieved by their buddy coming back into existence. Not only gives us a 'round 2' so to speak for the titans to fight him but also a chance to see the elasticity of their morality when it comes to catching him a second time.

Also I really like the vernacular that ALL of the titans speak in. Some authors forget the little details when focusing on one particular hero or pairing but youre doing an amazing job keeping all of the titans in character and dynamic/relevant.

Things I dont like: These long update times. They kill my insides. :(

Ciao, see you next chapter. :)