Reviews for Broken Spirit
Theseus12 chapter 10 . 9/23
Over a year since the last update. Hope is low, but I still have some hope that you'll update (pretty please)
brandon chapter 10 . 9/20
Hey blue titan, I'm so happy that you continued on the story from quality time which was itself amazing. I've thoroughly enjoyed this story so far and can't wait to see how it will end with BB and raven. Please update soon
pinkatailmon chapter 10 . 9/9
I can't think of a more "canon" narrative in which Beast Boy and Raven would end up as a romantic couple. I can fully see it playing it as part of the show.

After a decade, I'm still bummed the sixth season never happened. Your story eases the pain. Just... thank you.

(Please, please don't leave it hanging?)
BlankRaven chapter 10 . 8/7
did you die or? update plz
M.Lalonde chapter 10 . 7/29
I dont know if you to plan continue with this, but I hope you are... I have been reading since "quality time"

Anyway, I really need to know how its going on with beast boy and Raven and Omg I sound like a stalker, sorry (?)
Hi. Uhm, I understand that you are busy. But could you update this. I mean, it's summer. Even I have to time to edit fanfiction
Dudaexpress chapter 10 . 5/23
Very well done! I read the first story a little while ago and was pleasantly surprised to find a sequel! But unlike the first story I can't finish this one all in one fell swoop, come back soon to finish this!
Please continue this story! It's truly amazing. I'm concerned something happened to you. Please don't be dead/in a coma.
Every week I check to see if this fic updated like:

"Blue Titan, Blue Titan please I'm right here you can see it, you can touch, it you can taste it. It's real!"
No update*
"DAMN IT!"
NEXT WEEK*

"TITAN! COME ON! NEED IT! WANT IT! HAVE IT!"
No update*
"WHY?!"

Lol love you BT
MilaStriker chapter 10 . 4/18
Any update soon?
Lucy chapter 1 . 2/6
Ohh I'm so happy there's a sequel for quality time! I vame back for a re-read of it and I found this gem. And it's really good so far, they are so cute and nice in this chapter ... something awful must be about to come. Can't wait to read the rest!
Bbraefan867 chapter 10 . 12/21/2016
Please, new chapter!
Wahboop chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
NO. WAY. I just finished Quality Time, and accepted in that melancholy way that the amazing story was over, and we were left with that quiet acceptance between Beast Boy and Raven. BUT ITS NOT, and my heart is doing somersaults in joy.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/11/2016
WHAT?! I thought this was complete! Dammit so close
Lord Sicarius chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
No freaking way. I was all depressed on how Quality Time was finished and that it was anti-climatic and here's A SEQUEL. THANK YOU, YOU BEAUTIFUL SOUL