Reviews for Broken Spirit
Every week I check to see if this fic updated like:

"Blue Titan, Blue Titan please I'm right here you can see it, you can touch, it you can taste it. It's real!"
No update*
"DAMN IT!"
NEXT WEEK*

"TITAN! COME ON! NEED IT! WANT IT! HAVE IT!"
No update*
"WHY?!"

Lol love you BT
MilaStriker chapter 10 . 4/18
Any update soon?
Lucy chapter 1 . 2/6
Ohh I'm so happy there's a sequel for quality time! I vame back for a re-read of it and I found this gem. And it's really good so far, they are so cute and nice in this chapter ... something awful must be about to come. Can't wait to read the rest!
Bbraefan867 chapter 10 . 12/21/2016
Please, new chapter!
Wahboop chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
NO. WAY. I just finished Quality Time, and accepted in that melancholy way that the amazing story was over, and we were left with that quiet acceptance between Beast Boy and Raven. BUT ITS NOT, and my heart is doing somersaults in joy.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/11/2016
WHAT?! I thought this was complete! Dammit so close
Lord Sicarius chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
No freaking way. I was all depressed on how Quality Time was finished and that it was anti-climatic and here's A SEQUEL. THANK YOU, YOU BEAUTIFUL SOUL
aelnc chapter 10 . 11/1/2016
It's really good story and chapter can't w a it for net one
JFREAKS2016 chapter 10 . 10/18/2016
As a horror movie nerd, I was very happy with this chapter. The fourth wall break was cool too
Jenniilex3 chapter 10 . 10/11/2016
Omg a new chapter ... oh my goodness...
CrazieAuthor chapter 10 . 9/29/2016
You came through again with an amazing chapter. Keep it up
JkawaiiNeko chapter 10 . 9/25/2016
As well written as always. While I do wish that there was more romance and less chasing Control Freak in this story, I also appreciate your story-building and understand that each chapter is important for moving the story along instead of just pure fluff. Still, I do miss the BB/Rae interactions that involved fun and getting to know each other as we saw in Quality Time. Thank you for continuing to update though!
PrincessLeah80 chapter 10 . 9/23/2016
This sequel is fantastic! Can't wait to read what happens next!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/23/2016
... so what your saying is that they are all dead right? Cause Freddy couldnt hurt his ass.
Lilybud chapter 10 . 9/23/2016
I don't have a lot of time to review, grrr, but I wanted to say this was a really, really great chapter! Everyone was excellently in-character, the jokes awesome (especially that satellite one), the suspense skillfully elicited, and the dialogue to the t.