Reviews for Broken Spirit
SpectraRailXgunXx chapter 7 . 4h
Oh that cliff hanger dam I want to read more, Awesome as usual keep up the good work.
This is amazing it is just as good as the show maybe even better you not only have the characters get together belevably but also have them react to each other properly and have actual emotions and I am dying to see what happens to bb all. Also I really want to know if they openly admit there feelings and relationship to the others and the others reactions any way good job and keep it up please!
LoveGlutton chapter 7 . 8/1
Oh fuck
Thebluetrainstation chapter 7 . 7/31
I'm impressed and applaud your ability to maintain accurate character traits while writing a romance. Especially when writing a character like Raven in a romance it's very easy to lose her persona as the plot develops, but you write in a believable and considerate way. I see a lot of authors abandon character traits in favor of reaching for a plot point/scenario that is desirable and I'm thrilled that this relationship is believable.

Just because they are entering a relationship doesn't mean BeastBoy magically understands Raven. He doesn't always know when and what to say. I love that he is complicated- excited, frustrated, nervous, irritated with Raven and that he is scared of messing it up. Raven maintains her caution and is unwilling to give up control. She doesn't go head over heels without a thought on the contrary. She's careful. So it's fragile and they are both are aware of that. So aware that they tiptoe around labeling it if possible. I love how it's obvious in your writing but you don't spell it out to the readers. It gives your writing depth.

Thank you for continuing this story. At times I feel like I'm reading what could be a legitimate script for further episodes. Whether it's this story or others- keep writing. You have a great talent in it.
m-nevermore chapter 7 . 7/30
Uh-oh. Is Beast Boy disappearing? Rae would not take that so nicely.
This was a great chapter. It had many BBRae fluffs (I think they're really cute together) and many humorous lines.
I liked how determined both Robin and Cyborg was to figure out Control Freak and his remote. It seems like that's what they would do, you know..
And Starfire.. I hope Beast Boy doesn't need to eat that when he gets his body back or he's going to be sick for a while..with a howling stomach in pain.
It's cute that BB's trying to lighten Rae's mood. She needs that. I mean.. I have to agree with BB that Rae does need social interaction once in a while. Could you explain Raven's logic behind looking at the mirror thing?
Well, thank you for the great chapter and please update soon!
Cheers,
m-nevermore
PrincessoftheShadowsofDestiny chapter 7 . 7/30
You are killing me. BB nuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Don't vanish when rae is finally being all cujte and girly! WAUH,I NEED MORE UPDATE!
CleoArrow chapter 7 . 7/30
Beast Boy has a way of making the most incredibly depressing "jokes" without meaning to, and then tries so hard to make up for it. Like the memorial statue comment. My poor heart. Raven's poor heart.
I love that each of the Titans are spending their time doing what they can to bring Beast Boy back. Even Starfire's doing what she can to help. I feel like I've said this before, but you have fantastic chapter titles. It's always great to see a new chapter from you, even if you do leave us off with a slight cliffhanger almost every time. As always, I await the next chapter anxiously.
Idea:

Well, more of a question out of curiosity, but whatever.

How would Beast Boy react if Raven was to try and bring him to Nevermore?

Would he actually be tangible there?

Also: HOLY SHIT BB NOOOOO
Scruff the Rat chapter 7 . 7/30
So much to think about. So many emotions brought to the forefront. I'm glad the other Titans are working just as hard for Beast Boy's sake as Raven is. And kudos for our empath for taking a step forward with her emotions.

But oh dear, that ending.
x Shattered Diamonds chapter 7 . 7/30
A beautifully written chapter once again, I can't wait for more, Thank you for updating :)
heroman45 chapter 7 . 7/30
Well that ending isn't ominous at all. Good chapter, the development with BB and Raven was perfect, and it was interesting to see how the others are handling the situation.
JasonVUK chapter 7 . 7/30
D: Is Beast Boy dying? :c

:3 Awww BB and Rae! X3 So happy for them! They're so cute and awkward and ... I dunno! XD
HunterMoore chapter 6 . 6/28
Great work, as usual. That has gotta be tough for Control Freak though...Guess he deserves it. Looking forward to the next chapter.
x Shattered Diamonds chapter 6 . 6/27
AMAZING! I just started reading your stories and thats what they are... Amazing! I've only read Quality Time and am now on this one, Broken Spirit. When I first started reading it I thought it was going to be the usual, unrealistic, out of character, stories other fanfic users write but as I kept going I was like "Wow this is actually REALLY good" I am just so surprised to how well they're written, so surprised to how the characters actually feel like THE characters. Unlike other fanfics who immediatly jump to the "love story", making the whole story feel so fake. We all know that Raven wouldnt fall for Beastboy so easily because of the fact that shes.. well.. Raven. Shes Raven, A complete opposite of Beastboy, yet you made it work.. And you did a very fine job at doing that! I would just like to take the time to say that I appreciate the fact that you're taking you're time to write this amazing story and making it as perfect as it is for us hopeless romantics . I hope that you'll continue to write as nice as you do, and that the chapters will come alot faster, if not, thats perfectly fine.. Its worth the wait and I understand you have a life to live as well Once again thank you so much for this astounding story️️ Keep doing what you're doing!
Umm chapter 6 . 6/17
Wheres the rest?! Please finish, its a great story with a great plot, though a return to the humor of the scene from quality time with the chesset would be nice