Reviews for Experience
Stephanie Carole889 chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
just... precious. Wish the series would end with a final season of DeanSam "saving" their crying babies with bottles, diaperstheir time..."hunting" things from the grocery lists their wives sent them with to the store... adjusting to being safeprotected... being daddieshusbands...
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
YES! It would've been Dean telling Cass - love the "Experience"
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
Best Hunter, Best daddy in the world hands down.
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
That was so sweet. I love how Dean was able to give Castiel that advice because of Sam. I really liked this one.
LAHH chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
So sweet. Thanks for writing
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Loved it and it was a great read as always.
LilyBolt chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
I'm guesting here. But I had to say how much I enjoyed this. The main message was great, but I'll admit I smiled the most at "Does Uncle Cas need to change you?" Haha! SO Dean. ;) Excellent work! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
I sometimes wonder if Kripke knew what he hath wrought when he invented these boys and their backstory. A fluke, or genius, or both entangled?

I think he just flailed around trying to find a pitch to the network that someone would agree to ... and the rest is history. Or theirstory. )
DeleaMarie chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Oh, well, now you're just killing me with the cuteness...

How can something so short be so perfect? I don't know, but this DEFINITELY helps make up for the sad lack of brotherly interaction in the last episode...

Wonderful story, as always! :)
lillelouis chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
...Yeah :)

...We do :P

You just saved my afternoon.
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Awww. This was adorable! :) We all definitely knew who that friend was ;) Great job!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Very nice.
reannablue chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
I almost blew past this (as I always do when I see Dean and Cas listed as the only characters) but I saw who wrote it and am glad I took a peak. You really said a lot with just a 100 words. Thanks for posting!
jojospn chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Loved this! I had a feeling Dean may have stepped in in that department! Well done!
3DBABE1999 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Awwwww!

*melts*

Dean wuz thinking of hold wittle baby Sammy! The fluffyness that implies just turned my heart into a melty, fluffy goo.

Awww..Dean wuvs him baby brode and misses when him wuz a baby! Too ADORABLE for words!