Reviews for Experience
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
That was so sweet. I love how Dean was able to give Castiel that advice because of Sam. I really liked this one.
LAHH chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
So sweet. Thanks for writing
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Loved it and it was a great read as always.
LilyBolt chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
I'm guesting here. But I had to say how much I enjoyed this. The main message was great, but I'll admit I smiled the most at "Does Uncle Cas need to change you?" Haha! SO Dean. ;) Excellent work! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
I sometimes wonder if Kripke knew what he hath wrought when he invented these boys and their backstory. A fluke, or genius, or both entangled?

I think he just flailed around trying to find a pitch to the network that someone would agree to ... and the rest is history. Or theirstory. )
DeleaMarie chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Oh, well, now you're just killing me with the cuteness...

How can something so short be so perfect? I don't know, but this DEFINITELY helps make up for the sad lack of brotherly interaction in the last episode...

Wonderful story, as always! :)
lillelouis chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
...Yeah :)

...We do :P

You just saved my afternoon.
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Awww. This was adorable! :) We all definitely knew who that friend was ;) Great job!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Very nice.
reannablue chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
I almost blew past this (as I always do when I see Dean and Cas listed as the only characters) but I saw who wrote it and am glad I took a peak. You really said a lot with just a 100 words. Thanks for posting!
jojospn chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Loved this! I had a feeling Dean may have stepped in in that department! Well done!
3DBABE1999 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Awwwww!

*melts*

Dean wuz thinking of hold wittle baby Sammy! The fluffyness that implies just turned my heart into a melty, fluffy goo.

Awww..Dean wuvs him baby brode and misses when him wuz a baby! Too ADORABLE for words!
emebalia chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
I love daddy Dean.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
I love how we all think the same thing after hearing Castiel's comment.
I imagined Dean taking care of a young Sammy who had a fever.
Thanks for sharing your story with us.
Huntress79 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Hi there!

Haven't seen the episode, but just the very last line is SO typical Dean. He (almost) always does what he has to do, without making a big affair out of it. And that's what I love so much about him. Anyway, great drabble, looking forward to read more from you, keep going!

Peace out, Huntress