Reviews for The Story of a Big Baby in the House
Glasstic chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
I can't fathom the people who are taking this seriously.

But this is true brilliance.
Tubs chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Such a good horror twist in that ending. However, the portrayal of the only black character in this story was a bit problematic. He first gets compared to an NFL linebacker, then he suddenly becomes a rapist so depraved that he would molest the bloody, mutilated body of someone presumed dead. Not sure if you've included these racist elements for cheap, offensive laughs, or if they actually mean something deeper. In the context of current society, Foreman's racist depiction simply harks back to the media's discriminatory demonization of black people in the past.

The overly horrific turn out of Cameron's pregnancy communicates to me an anxiety about giving birth and becoming a mother. The child's massive size in her womb represents the mother's incapacity to effectively care for and take responsibility for a baby. When the child exits the womb, it destroys her body, symbolically destroying her life. The extreme reactions to Cameron's new ugliness, even from a loved one, represents fear of losing attractiveness with age.

There's a lot of interesting possible symbolism in this story, but the racist bits are a bit distracting because they lessen your respectability as a person.
OMG chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
YOU'RE BACK!
StopJustStop chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
oh my god based nix is back.

thank you based nix, i knew you were out ther sumwere
ViralDemon chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Absolutely love it! Very happy to see you writing again and excited to see more!
Crying Right Now chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I'm seriously crying right now. YOU'RE BACK!1 We missed your beautiful brand gibberish, even if all of these stuff is 100% troll, god I don't give a damn. Your fics are glory, pure glory. I'm so happy you're back! What took you so long, baby? I hope you're okay and healthy, sweetie, welcome back.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
This story is by far the strangest and most disturbing thing i have ever read. I'm disgusted at myself that i actually enjoyed. Thank you, you twisted sick bastard!
GlitterSnowQueen chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
I really want to know what would possess you to write something like this. Your grammar and spelling were awful and I was apalled by the storyline.
evannebo chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
mother of god, you're on crack again
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
My god at least look it over once before you post it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
What did I just read? No, seriously, someone tell, me, because I have no idea.

It's good to see that you haven't lost your, uh, touch, in the intervening three years since you wrote Wolf Blood Lineage. Now, if only shakespearehemmingway and squirrelking would update as well...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Ah.

Here I was thinking that my psyche had finally shattered enough to not be affected by the insanity of your stories.

Clearly, I was mistaken.
Eogrus chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Wonderous return of carcinoma ambitions! I lover u!
PhenixFleur chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Dude...I've been waiting for your glorious return for three years since you left off on Wolf Blood Lineage. Welcome back. :D
Tootsie chapter 1 . 11/15/2013