Reviews for Anniversary
PFChang'sChaiAppleCobblerIsYum chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
A great story. Very good.
AbiSnocom chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
WHAT WAS THAT YOU SO LEFT ME HANGING AND I LIKE IT A LOT AND I KNOW YOU WILL PROBALLY NEVER POST A NEW CHAPTER SINCE IT'S BEEN SO LONG BUT COULD YOU PLEASE POST ANOTHER ONE CAUSE I NEVER WENT ALL THE WAY BACK HERE BEFORE AND I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY PLEASE CONTINUE.
; )
andi chapter 1 . 1/30/2001
awesome story
lisha chapter 1 . 11/27/2000
more please that was cool remebering doyel yay i miss him but i like the cordy and angel thing that would be cool
deanna chapter 1 . 11/17/2000
i loved it! i think that cordy and angel should've slept together and then angel becomes evil again . . .
funwriter chapter 1 . 11/4/2000
not bad! it's good actually. but-the cliffhanger. Is that supposed to be the end? it would be really better if you wrote a part 2 though, and tell us what happens next!
Labrynth chapter 1 . 10/31/2000
Not bad, tho you might want to kill the italics. I think Cordy is effected by Doyle's death much deeper than anyone gives her credit for.
Angel really chapter 1 . 10/29/2000
if nobody but angel remembers that day(i will remember you)...then how do you?(your character?)
unoiwon'ttell chapter 1 . 10/28/2000
wonderful. tears in my eyes right now. sniffle sniffle. i've been thinking about doyle's anniversary, too, and i'm hoping Delusionist from He-, aka Joss Whedon, will think of something to do to console us doyle missers. you should read the universe thoughts, with quirky IRISH MAN: ).
Dr. Tamwe chapter 1 . 10/27/2000
Interesting. I miss Doyle too...
Deisree chapter 1 . 10/27/2000
I like the story! Keep up the good work!

PS (looking for empathy) My fan fic just sits sooo lonel, no rewiews, please take a peek :)

The DreamKeeper and Chaos 1,2,3, and 4.

Thanxs :)

'ree
Isabelle chapter 1 . 10/26/2000
very good.. I really liked it.. you should get more into emotions and the feelings of what sshe went through.. btu I really liked this.. very good