Reviews for Blindsided
Sweetgirl2711 chapter 36 . 10/15/2017
I read this 4 times. You are great writer. I loved this story.i liked that there isn't to much drama and how cute Auslly is.
Soccerchic19 chapter 36 . 6/20/2017
A lot of people say fluff is so boring to read. That you need a big drama plot or something to make it interesting. But thats not true. Your story is soo fluffy but still has small dramatic scenes that make it closer to life than any other story does. Props to you for writing this. You are a good writer.
Guest chapter 36 . 6/3/2017
Thank you for writing that awesome story!
Guest chapter 36 . 12/1/2015
That was an amazing story!
Piper chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Just not a fan of the total change from the actual plot of the tv show I prefer fanfiction based on the events that are already set up and the writing style is a little formal but other than that it's pretty good
Esperanza chapter 17 . 5/4/2015
I know this happened a while ago but I just began reading your story. First, my condolences on your loss. Second, I really am enjoying your story. Great job.
libra986 chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
I completely and absolutely love this story so far! You did an excellent job foreshadowing Ally's blindness and I can't wait to see how this plays out.
sarahballoon chapter 17 . 4/4/2015
I apologize on the behalf of that reviewer whoever they are and hope you are recovering well. God Bless You and your family. This is a lovely store and I like it quite a lot. Thank you for sharing your talents. :)
Raelyn723 chapter 36 . 4/1/2015
This story was such a pleasure to read it made me so so happy. It's probably been a while since you posted this last chapter but I really wanted to let you know how much I loved it. You're a very talented writer and I kind of wanted to know if you've written anu thing that wasn't fanfiction? Like with original characters (not that your Austin and Ally weren't original, you know, just not your own). I would be interested in reading that as well as your fanfiction and I feel like you should know that. Anyway I wanted to thank you for writing this it really opened my eyes to a lot of perspectives I rarely think about.
I also wanted to say I'm so sorry about your miscarriage that happened while you were writing this. You seem like a really great mother and wife though and I think your family is really lucky to have you. And then I also really hope that I can find a love like you and your husband seem to have someday. It sounds wonderful :)
Thanks again for sharing you writing with us all.
aliismyname chapter 32 . 1/24/2015
Is she pregnant?
aliismyname chapter 19 . 1/23/2015
Screw Austin the help is wrong with him!
Insane is my name chapter 24 . 12/13/2014
YAY THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED! this is getting amazing
Insane is my name chapter 20 . 12/13/2014
she's fucking insane! poor austin
Insane is my name chapter 19 . 12/13/2014
what the hell?
Insane is my name chapter 17 . 12/13/2014
i swear this is just too cute, its coming along quite nicely. Loving it