Reviews for Wordless
Joe chapter 27 . 5/8
Who actually apologizes to the parent of their partner for breaking up with them? And for a valid reason? This is the kind of dumb shit that reinforces negative relationship tropes in young girls. Also, this is behavior more befitting of Rosalie than Esme, especially since (canonically, anyway) Esme has been in an abusive relationship. I just feel like you didn't think this chapter through.
Liz chapter 27 . 4/9
You know I get that you made Esme protective of her son and all but she had to see we're bella was coming from esme was being a bitch to her she needs to get over it I'm sure if she was in bella position she would have done the same she's a fucking hypocrite!
silversimon chapter 46 . 12/30/2015
Enjoyed your story. Off the beaten path for me since I don't read Edward/Bella stories as a rule, except for mafia stories. Found and read your story by accident. A very sweet, well written treat. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/8/2015
66y6yyyy66yy6yy6yy
teamcarlisle21G chapter 13 . 10/15/2015
love your story
Cramos28 chapter 46 . 7/5/2015
I really liked this story. You did a good job with writing this and I'm glad you didn't make Bella pregnant even though I like those stories it was nice to have one without it
korijarrells chapter 33 . 10/13/2014
The only thing that really irks me is you write cliffies but then ruin it by telling everyone whats gonna happen in ur author notes.
ChristianMom54 chapter 46 . 9/29/2014
Awesome storyline. Enjoyed so much thank you for sharing.
Jaygm chapter 46 . 8/20/2014
Wonderful story. You did well. Thanks for this.
Jaygm chapter 45 . 8/20/2014
That was intense. Thank god that guy is dead.
Jaygm chapter 44 . 8/20/2014
Woah! That came out of nowhere.
Jaygm chapter 43 . 8/20/2014
They are growing up and moving away from each other. That sure is a bittersweet time. One can never quite get that back ever again- so it is sad to know this time in life is going to be gone forever.
Jaygm chapter 42 . 8/20/2014
They are just too sweet.
Jaygm chapter 41 . 8/20/2014
You have to love Esme.
Jaygm chapter 40 . 8/20/2014
Alice has got to be feeling quite good by now!