Reviews for Wordless
twimima7 chapter 46 . 3/12
Amazing story " Wordless" is and thank you for writing it as it ended very well. I enjoyed reading it.
twimima7 chapter 27 . 3/11
Good chapter and Good that Bella went to Esme and get it all out.
twimima7 chapter 23 . 3/11
She really don't deserve him. She listened to Angela whom she just met and decided Edward was just like that guy. Edward should tell her he needs time too.
Sassyvampmama chapter 46 . 12/28/2016
Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/20/2016
If your going to use Ghandi in your story look up how to spell it correctly. You need a beta. The typos are so bad in the story it makes it hard to read
dianebelcher81 chapter 46 . 9/20/2016
good
Joe chapter 27 . 5/8/2016
Who actually apologizes to the parent of their partner for breaking up with them? And for a valid reason? This is the kind of dumb shit that reinforces negative relationship tropes in young girls. Also, this is behavior more befitting of Rosalie than Esme, especially since (canonically, anyway) Esme has been in an abusive relationship. I just feel like you didn't think this chapter through.
Liz chapter 27 . 4/9/2016
You know I get that you made Esme protective of her son and all but she had to see we're bella was coming from esme was being a bitch to her she needs to get over it I'm sure if she was in bella position she would have done the same she's a fucking hypocrite!
silversimon chapter 46 . 12/30/2015
Enjoyed your story. Off the beaten path for me since I don't read Edward/Bella stories as a rule, except for mafia stories. Found and read your story by accident. A very sweet, well written treat. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/8/2015
66y6yyyy66yy6yy6yy
teamcarlisle21G chapter 13 . 10/15/2015
love your story
Cramos28 chapter 46 . 7/5/2015
I really liked this story. You did a good job with writing this and I'm glad you didn't make Bella pregnant even though I like those stories it was nice to have one without it
korijarrells chapter 33 . 10/13/2014
The only thing that really irks me is you write cliffies but then ruin it by telling everyone whats gonna happen in ur author notes.
ChristianMom54 chapter 46 . 9/29/2014
Awesome storyline. Enjoyed so much thank you for sharing.
Jaygm chapter 46 . 8/20/2014
Wonderful story. You did well. Thanks for this.