Reviews for The Things We do in War
NotoriousNat chapter 6 . 2/24
Loveeee it please update soon !

NOTORIOUSNAT
Xx
real talk chapter 5 . 2/21
The story is okay. I think if you allow down the pace of it so that readers can digest all the information, it could become a very good read. It's just too fast-paced and I feel as if I am loosing a lot of info, description and personality.
Vaneesa85 chapter 6 . 2/19
Loving it please continue soon
Lysaia chapter 5 . 2/17
I loved it, I wonder how things will turn out for Hermione having Ron and Draco by her side :D
Keep going! :)
i love love love this story!
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 4 . 1/14
Ah the three traveling serpents. I can only imagine how very shocked Hermione and especially Ron are to did themselves right in the middle of the snake out and in such close proximity to Tom Riddle. Will the boys also be sharing a dorm with him?
Vaneesa85 chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
Loving it please continue soon
Obey the Muse chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
This review is consists of constructive criticism. I apologize if that's not what you were looking for...

I'm interested in this tale because of the Draco/Hermione/Tom triangle. However, I'm not sure if I will continue to read it. There was no political unrest in America during this period, and if you're making it up in your story, then you need to give a valid reason. Authors usually chose to have Hermione come from the continent because it's easier and Grindelwald is a valid excuse. America is a nice choice, it's new, refreshing, but "it wasn't a good time to be a wizard" is a weak excuse. Why not send the kids to Canada? Tom Riddle would never buy that story, and if you're going to keep him in character, then no, it's not happening.

This is a lot of tell and not much show. I know this is you first story, but if you want to write then you need to flesh out your chapters more.

You don't want to have to answer a bunch of questions. Your writing should be clear. If there are questions, then you need to figure out why. Did you do your job as a writer?
MidnightCat2000 chapter 4 . 12/14/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter :)
TheNewCompanion chapter 4 . 12/14/2013
I'm so exited for this story and the pairings in it! Great chapter and I'm SOOO happy that you are going to update every few days (I feel like barely any authors are updating this month it's so strange)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
chapters are too short
Obey the Muse chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
I've always wanted to read a Tom/Hermione/Draco triangle.
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 3 . 11/15/2013
They do all seem pretty in character IMO. Draco seemed almost angry that Ron (against his will) killed Harry rather than Draco rejoicing. Was he angry that his own hope of being freed of the Dark Lord dashed as well?
1weasleyfan chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
Great update, your a good writer well done
1weasleyfan chapter 2 . 11/14/2013