Reviews for The Harsh Light of Day
VickyVicarious chapter 6 . 4/5/2008
I like it... continue.

I'm confused about one thing: you call Buffy the Slayer a lot of the time, but a) the story never mentions anything Slayer-related, and b) an agoraphobic Slayer wouldn't exactly be able to function, would she? The Hellmouth would be opened in a week.

Other than that detail, I love it! Write more!
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 6 . 3/10/2004
How sweet! Maybe she's finally snapping out of it... Continue?
PassionFish chapter 6 . 3/2/2004
Oh wow! This is amazing - I can't believe I didn't spot it when it first came out! It's such a unique storyline, and you're writing it so well! Can't wait for the next chapter...
Pessimistic Romanticist chapter 6 . 2/2/2004
great chap update soon
-RMSOBlue
Pessimistic Romanticist chapter 4 . 1/30/2004
this chapter was wonderful you write beautifully very descriptive kudos for this chapter
-spuffylover
Pessimistic Romanticist chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
this is an intresting plot real original but there is something that confuses me a bit if bufyf is agoraphobic than who kills the vamps cause without a slayer they would run lose
-spuffylover
Dee chapter 6 . 1/29/2004
I absolutely love this fic. where did u get the idea? i like your metaphor at the end of Chapter 6. this is a really good fic, and i cant wait for you to get the next chapter out*hint hint*
Spike's Hottie chapter 6 . 1/29/2004
This is such a sad but cute story. I hope that this is not the ending, but even if it was, this was an amazing story! Update soon.
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 5 . 1/22/2004
Make out kiss! Thank you. Next chapter?
SpIkEs AnGeL chapter 5 . 11/21/2003
Omg! I LOVE your story so far! Oh you broke my heart with the killing of Willow and Xander, it must be devastating for Buffy. I hope William helps her with her situation soon. They're so cute together! Excellent job so far! Please update soon!
Tobert chapter 5 . 11/20/2003
Yay! Review! I'm so glad you finally updated. I love this story. it was an excellent chapter. I hope you write more soon. keep up the great work.
Zzickle chapter 4 . 4/3/2003
surprisingly good story. I don't tend to read

many AU stories of this sort, but I hope you

continue this one. Also, I thought you did very

well writing the date scenes.
mimeTEC chapter 4 . 3/16/2003
Complete cuteness, I like the way you write for Buffy, please update soon.
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 4 . 2/19/2003
I'd say the first date went rather well. (broad grin) Great setup, keep up with the romance, if Buffy had to face her fears and leave the house, that'd be perfect.
The-Bloody chapter 4 . 1/30/2003
I was just looking bac at some of my favorite fics and I found this new chapter! that in itself made me very happy but after reading it I'm near extatic! Please update this again soon! It really was worth the wait!