Reviews for The End
ha take that hater
Reveiw chapter 2 . 8/25
wow...just wow
whitebark chapter 3 . 8/18/2014
The first-person perspective was unique, and you write Sylvia well, but the violence was senseless and a little disproportionate. It was captivating up to the point where Hater began to seem overpowered. But overall a skillfully crafted story.
Night-Waker chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
shaylynn chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
The first one best ending ever but the other one I cried but THAT WAS AWSOME!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
That was sad... and beautifully well written!
kittycat212 chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
Chapter 1 and chapter 2 were amazingly descriptive chapter one was great I feel sorry for hater though chapter two let's just say this was pretty gory like you said I am so sad how wander died though in my mind I was crying like a lunatic
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Awwww wander is SOOOOOO cute! Have u ever thought of turning wander into a werewolf? Or werenormad? Or whatever he would be.
smoll Gcat chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
Imagine the ire she would feel after she got herself together enough. It would be immensely powerful and terrifying. Imagine.
Netbug009 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
I really like how descriptive and emotional your writing is, but Wander felt really OOC in the flashback which made it kinda hard for me to accept what was happening in the present. Wander just seems to prefer passive methods of handling things over getting excited at the notion of violence.
Roxasolina Lombardi chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
... awsom
Lord Cookie Crisp of Baahaala chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
I CRIEEEEEEEEED! SOOOOOOOO SAAAAAAAAAAAD! Lol, sorry. Im a huge dork for this show and would probably loose my mind if Wander were to die for real in the show. Id be crying in a corner for a month or two. Still, great story, even if it was super sad.
Lord Cookie Crisp of Baahaala chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
OMG read this a while back I loved it and I still love it now. Great job!
violeterin chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
Amazing. Wow. So sad. Great writing!
dalek chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
poor wander, the optimist, just dead... And yeah that was way mare gore-y. *sobs*
though, I have to say you did a good job with this, very descriptive...