Reviews for Shared Moments
PastOneonta chapter 9 . 1/11
Lovely to read what Hook was thinking as he knocked on Emma's door after the missing year. He was hopeful and the kiss didn't work but he will try again. Thanks for writing.
PastOneonta chapter 8 . 1/11
She feels something for him, a hint of a sensation, not really a memory. It's scary and confusing so she shuts the door in his face. Excellent writing.
PastOneonta chapter 5 . 1/11
Unique and lovely. She has his heart in her hands.
PastOneonta chapter 4 . 1/11
Lovely and wonderful. He loved her and lifted her up. That is true love. Thanks for the reflections on Graham too.
Oh my god these were all so amazing. Your CS OUAT extras and character commentaries are amazing but I'm equally in awe of your AUs. The serial killer one was my favorite and I would love to read more if you ever felt like adding to it. You're a very talented writer and you're making the hiatus more bearable with your lovely work.
twiila1 chapter 34 . 12/7/2014
Just perfect.
alexandra.sarafolean chapter 34 . 12/6/2014
They need this as much as we do :)))) Great job!
Reader chapter 32 . 9/28/2014
I... D'aww. Also, I am going to be very disappointed they cut that flirty scene out that you took a spin on here. But the ending. It was so fluffily perfect. Thank you so much.
Reader chapter 31 . 9/28/2014
This was really, really good, but I never expected anything less. I loved this insight in her thoughts and observations, the way it clarified some things for her. This was very well written and I feel quite accurate, thank you.
Reader chapter 23 . 9/28/2014
Now I'm trying to imagine 300 years old pirate sitting down and watching a cheesy fairy tale movie with a teenager, with all awkward shifting and memorizing the song because he honestly likes it more than he'd like to admit, mostly because it's moving picture, there's something fascinating about them. Surely not because of romantic aspect, he's a pirate after all... This was sweet and very good, thank you.
Reader chapter 21 . 9/28/2014
What I wouldn't give to have this scene shot. *wipes tears of laughter from her eyes* It was just so great. So much for up to anything. Hahaha. I wish Emma had more chances to laugh and smile in the show, this would be perfect reason to. Thank you, this was lovely, I really could see it in my mind's eye.
Reader chapter 19 . 9/28/2014
I... What are you doing with me!? With my feelings!? /I/ can't handle this. Ahhh. This is too good and pulls at so many of my heartstrings. You're the master of one-shots. They aren't overtly long, but they hit in all the right spots. Thank you so much. This was amazing.
Reader chapter 18 . 9/28/2014
This has to be the best Captain Swan dessert prompt fill ever. Like, really. Or at least the best in hundred years. ;) I also really wished they had addressed the attempted TLK in some aspect in last season and someone had explained that the failure didn't mean she never felt anything for him. But oh well, I'll take this as my headcanon and just melt a little. Thank you.
Reader chapter 15 . 9/28/2014
Best piece written about hope I can imagine, really. It does suit them so well, in every aspect and when you write it down like that... Just brilliant. Loved it. Thank you so much.
Reader chapter 7 . 9/27/2014
I have a feeling "Colour, Fervor, Crash" was written before finale, but you so perfectly pinpointed the finale kiss I feel like someone from writers or actors read it and then pulled in the show, or you just so perfectly understand the development of their relationships... Either way, wow, great job. And the others were brilliant, too. Just brilliant. I like that that Killian's ayebrow game was acknowledged, very much so. I also absolutely love the way you write, the words you use and how you do it. It's original and beautiful, striking such vivid images, feelings into reader's mind. At least mine. Thank you.