Reviews for Supernatural pools
BoricuaPinkRanger chapter 30 . 15h ago
I almost died of laughter. Hanna is totally crazy. Ah, ah, her list of crimes. Me mato el baile de la Macarena arriba de la mesa del comedor de Lord Elrond. :)
ACreativeHobbit chapter 30 . 20h ago
I love it in Hannah's POV! She's so crazy and funny! :) And Aw! She's engaged to FILI! Fili has a lot of patience if he's gonna marry her then... XP Can't wait for next chapter! :)
Lady of the Witty chapter 30 . 4/21
I thought this was one of the best chapters! I love those Fili/Hannah moments! Please please please update!
PoisonBones chapter 5 . 4/21
I really love that song they sing while throwing Bilbo's dishes!:}:}:}
101olive4u chapter 30 . 4/21
Oho! I love it!
And Olive Oyl? That's so cute! Like the Popeye character?!
And YOU USED THE ELECTROCUTED SEAL LINE! I wasn't sure if you were being serious, but It was amazing!
Wow, Lea has been morphing so much! What happened to Little Sister Lea? The sweet, the innocent?! She's been in the presence of dwarves for far too long! And how did Mama Hannah enjoy her POV chappie?
Well I'm so glad that you updated, I was getting worried!
Love the chappie, who's POV will be next?!
xoxo
101olive4u chapter 19 . 4/3
I know I've said it before, but I do hope you update really soon! It's almost been a month since your last update, its driving me mad! (Sorry, don't mean to sound TOO impatient...) But I love the humor, relationships and randomness of this story, don't leave us hanging!
Olive
P.S. Are you going to do another deleted scene when you reach 200? Because if you are, I will personally review each chapter and tell my FanFiction friends to do so as well!
i loved the long lea point of view she me of me
101olive4u chapter 29 . 3/4
Oh, good! I was hoping your story wouldn't end yet! Thanks so much for Lea's POV, she's my favorite! I love that all of the company thinks she's so sweet and innocent, (which she is), but can have an amazing attitude! Love her thoughts!
Thanks so much!
Until next time, sweetie!
LOTRHOBBITKILIFILI chapter 29 . 3/4
This chapter is hilarious. No Jokes. Is English your sceond language? Cause it's like it's your first. Well DONE!
Can Hannah do something really funny? Her smartass comments I would like to use on some teachers.
-LOTRHOBBITFILIKILI
P.S You really don't know how I will miss this when it ends
ilikecakeandcookies chapter 29 . 3/4
I'm sooooo happy that you liked the drawing!
Well, about this chapter: i'm really liking Lea's POV because she is getting all jealous and Kili is having fun at her expense. She makes me laugh hard!
Hannah and her cookies, well, Hannah being herself is a great proof that she recovered her memory really well!
Sam's sickness, will she be able to go to Erebor with everyone else or she's staying back because when Thorin gets bitchy he's capable of doing anything! If she actually stays, I wonder what Bofur will think about that. And yeah, they need to get together already!
The only thing I missed in this chapter was Iris/Bilbo interactions, but since they're both burglars I bet there'll be some stuff in the way to Erebor and when they face Smaug.
Update soon?!
BoricuaPinkRanger chapter 29 . 3/4
Poor Lea es jealous and dos not realize, por at least she don't whant to admit it. Hanna always random and crazy. Love the story. Esperare con ansías el próximo capitulo :)
Lady of the Witty chapter 29 . 3/3
Ohh, cliffhanger! I loved this chapter! Stupid Kili and Tauriel, Lea is too good for Kili! ;) anyways, I loved how Bofur was caring for Sam, Hannah just being herself, and how well you explained Lea's thoughts! Update! :)
ACreativeHobbit chapter 29 . 3/3
Hey there! Love Lea's jealousy, (I'm jealous too) I love this chapter! I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks Alfrid's voice 'stupidly annoying' :P Buenas tardes BrazilianLOTRFan! Espero el nuevo capítulo pacientemente! :)
luvgirl101 chapter 29 . 3/3
Kili/lea are adorable! I love how she keeps denying that she actually likes him and he notices it and is now teasing her relentlessly lol it is such a kili thing to do to a woman whom he knows likes him. Hannah/fili still awesome and adorable! Lol Sam/Bofur are such a sweet couple. I love how he shows her he cares through small actions. Hahaha the fish barrels and toilet scenes were my fav in the movie! Dwalin's pissy face just made it even better lol thorin being bitchy just adds to the hilarity of the pov's thoughts lol i can't wait for the next chapter! :)
BoricuaPinkRanger chapter 28 . 3/1
Sorry to wait until the last chapter to review, but I started to read these days. Only I have to say I love it. Oh, Hanna is crazy, I love her follies. My favorite couple is Iris and Bilbo, I feel so identified with Iris. I'm Latin, and I love Middle-earth, and I have a slight obsession for the hobbits, they are so cute. I can not wait for the next chapter. ¡Simplemente me encanta! 3 Saludos desde Puerto Rico.