Reviews for My Songs Know What You Do When Darkness Falls
Brytte Mystere chapter 26 . 1/22
So... It looks like people stopped writting since 2014, but... Will you ever finish the story?

I was kinda worried that Adelaide would be a Mary Sue or something, but through the chapters I've learned that she's just a sorceress of some kind (and despicable as a human being). I kinda wish Mary would end her.

Francis... Was being his tipically royal brat self with a fake caramel attitude, Bash was so amazing as always and his relationship with Mary has left my heart in tatters (I cried. A lot)...

Here's just me wishing they'll get asomewhat happy ending... And I'm still waiting for the conversation we get at the summary... Is that after Francis' death?
Guest chapter 26 . 12/22/2014
You are still amazing, and I'm still reading and LOVING this story.
3, Birdi
Guest chapter 26 . 12/21/2014
wow. twist!
Guest chapter 26 . 12/6/2014
What an interesting twist to Reign! I'm usually hesitant about original characters, but Adelaide is a nice addition to the story. Although I do sense a sad ending for Mary and Bash. Really enjoyed your story!
BlueSpaceSheep chapter 26 . 11/19/2014
Gosh this story is just perfect... I want to know what happens next! Please update and keep up the amazing work...!
Dolphen chapter 7 . 7/25/2014
This chapter is simply wonderful, full of love and tenderness. Thank you!
And I can't find the words to thank you enough for the song. I never heard it before but I'm totally under its spell and I'm seriously thinking to do my first Sebastian/Mary's video fan with it.
Thanks again!
Sofie chapter 26 . 6/2/2014
AMAZING! Really looking forward to reading more! :D
Sofie chapter 19 . 6/1/2014
Another great chapter!
Sofie chapter 15 . 6/1/2014
I just can't get enough of this story! It's so good!
Sofie chapter 12 . 6/1/2014
Your writing leaves me breathless!
Sofie chapter 8 . 6/1/2014
Another great chapter! :D
Sofie chapter 7 . 6/1/2014
This story just gets better and better! I love it! :D
Sofie chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
I'm absolutely loving this story! Your writing is amazing!
andalusa chapter 26 . 4/26/2014
I really love this keep it up, you write so well.
jmmin99 chapter 26 . 4/17/2014
Please update soon! I am obsessed with this story!