Reviews for 80 Things The Doctor Doesn't Understand
The Lily Maid chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
This makes me snigger :D Just want to correct you on 78; Eight is actually the doctor with the MOST adventures! He is also
A. the longest running Doctor and
B. Awesome.
If you've seen 'night of the Doctor' you'll know he mentioned a couple of his companions. He canonily went around randomly kissing them when he was particularly happy (they learn to expect it!)
He was actually about 1000 when he regenerated, and then restarted counting his age then, so he spent roughly 1000 years as Eight (Also the reason he has trouble saying "I love you" is because of a promise he made to his best friend)
The Lily-Maid of London
Artdirector123 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
*gives standing ovation*
Eh Ginger Cooky chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Hehe, I loved it! Made me laugh.

_
StrawberryMnM chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
You had me at "And if you review, it maybe possible increases the chances the Doctor will land in your yard." I'll do anything to meet him. Seriously, anything.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
I liked that! It's really funny. Thanx for making me smile. And Happy New Year!
littlexkiller chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
It's a pillow

It's a pet

It's a

FLUFFY.
dukekitty chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
THEY ARE ALL SO WONDERFUL. ha that list is just hilarious. I was gonna say I especially loved certain ones but I can't choose they are all just so perfect! Fantastic! Brilliant!
ILoveWillRiker chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
This made me smile. :) I especially loved the part about Daleks building things. Seriously. How do they do that? Lol this was perfect!
Genesis Chi chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Eight did go on many adventures in books and audio, in fact, if you include audio, he's been consistently playing the 8th Doctor from 1996 to at least December 2012, I don't know if there are any newer ones than that yet.
Just pointing it out in case you didn't know :)
Lizzy Lovegood chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Could literally not stop laughing - hilarious! Loved "What Sarah Jane and Rose were laughing about that one time" and "Seriously, once he hit on a ROBOT woman." :p

"How to say 'I love you' easily" hurt though. Die-hard Doctor/Rose shipper here. :(

Thanks for writing this!