Reviews for The Silver Scars of Painted Words
Rizu Hatake-hime chapter 1 . 2/3
Stupid Sasuke! serves you right! blah!
Oh.. and I hate Ami bitch. *PMSing*
1CarinoInu chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Beautiful. Such a wonderful twist and I almost cried when Itachi and Sakura compared their scars.
Valedicktorian chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
I cried and then I laughed at the end. Sasuke's a little bitch. I hope he's in pain
Amy chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
This was so beautiful. Really touched my heart. I wish the canon Sakura was like this; she needs to move on with her life rather than stick to Sasuke. I'm so glad I read this because it is well-written and so heartwarming.
silentworld11 chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
This is absolutely beautiful. Growing up I have always, always, ALWAYS shipped Sakura and Sasuke. SakuSasu, SasuSaku, Sakura and Sasuke, Sasuke and Sakura. Their names- their beings- always went together in my head. She is the girl that loves him, and he is the boy who will change for her.

Except, he won't. He's the angry avenger, and even if he does come home, Sasuke won't be able to throw away that pain, that loneliness, that pure ANGER. But Sakura, she is the selfless healer who will keep healing until she's beyond out of chakra, beyond tired, saving as many as she can. She needs someone like Itachi. Gentle and kind, someone else who is selfless. Someone else who loves Sasuke more than he loves himself. He hates fighting, hates hurting others, but that's what he's had to do since he was so young. Give up EVERYTHING for Sasuke- but he doesn't care. If it's for his precious younger brother he would do anything.

I love this fic because it does show a selfish Sakura. Yes, I'm sure she heals other as well as she can, but she just can't heal herself. And all she want's is Sasuke, but he's the one thing she can't have. It's a common thing to show a broken Itachi, but many show Sakura as this strong, independent, powerful woman. Especially when she and Sasuke get together, or if she realizes she had to get over him and absolutely won't try. Sasuke just NEEDS a strong Sakura to save him. But she's not that strong. Not if she still loves him. She's broken by her love. It surrounds her, engulfing her in this deep ocean where she is drowning and drowning and he won't save her- even if her voice could call out to him from the darkness he would not come.

I'm not really sure where my mind's going with this anymore, I just wanted to get across how much I loved your broken Sakura and Itachi and how Sasuke just STOPPED caring. But he NEVER STOPPED because he just NEVER cared. All three of them were written so beautifully. I also just need to tell you how much I love your writing style for this fic. The constant repetition, the thoughtfully placed italics really set the mood. I know I personally use italics very flatly. Use them on words you want emphasized. But yours, yours were used so dynamically, every time I read them they were either emphasis by tone, or as if it was whispered, or mostly as if she were sighing as she thought it. I love how in the sighed italics you would but in normal text and THAT would be the emphasis. The strong words. And how your repetition would end a thought, seeing Sakura's mind ramble and how she gets caught up on one thing that devours her mind, completely dwarfing any other thoughts she might have. I'm not sure if I'm explaining this well, but your fic is truly a lesson to me of how beautiful the written English language can be. How eloquently we can express ourselves.

Thank you so, so, so much for writing! This was so beautiful to read (I actually read it for the first time the other day when I realized just how RIGHT Sakura and Itachi are and then came back today to re-read it because I love it and so that I could review and actually let you know how amazing it is) and I can't wait to read more of your writing XD
ukatoemina chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Damn it. I've read this more than 5 times and it still punches me in the feels. It's just that well-written. ;_;
Do a sequel! *O*
DarkAngelLida chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
That was beautiful. Sakura needs to realise that Sasuke will never love her and move on. I love Sakura and Itachi and hate sasuke and simply can't stand that little shit Ami.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
this was so beautiful. and so is that Cold Play song. :-)
Silversheenlover chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
This is so brilliant, I'm literally crying. I'm so touched because I hardly read angst because it cuts, but this cut in such a good way I can't even explain. I mean, this was like the harsh reality- Sakura didn't get what she wanted, but got what she needed- amazing work. Please keep updating more of such :)
Owl.pendantry chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
oh wow... this is much more upsetting than I thought it would be. don't get me wrong, I really really liked it, but I was expecting less one-sided SasuSaku stuff, more ItaSaku. It worked well. Thank you for the lovely story :D
cherryjubilee chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Loved it!
kiko280 chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
It's so sad! I cried too!
What's the quote?
U should continue this as a story instead of one shot
SalazarsQueen chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Holy fucking shit! I would never ever like this pairing but fuck you made it perfect so perfect that this is officially one of my favorite fics. Kudos to you Author this story was perfectly executed. C:
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
good at first but not so much at the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2013