Reviews for Swinging Pendulum
a shadow of the heart chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
I love this story. I hop you come back to it
Kuroki8 chapter 5 . 7/22/2017
Awesome story :)
You may write some more about it :P
111segasonic chapter 5 . 7/3/2017
Are you alive?
scrandle chapter 2 . 4/29/2017
huh, that was a really cool chapter. I like what you did with the infiltration team. There is almost no fics with the young sannin, so I'm happy to find this!
MoonlightLoveSong chapter 5 . 1/30/2017
I absolutely love this fic! 3 3 I've read a lot of time travel fics (which will never be enough, I'm like a Orochimaru for fics), but never a sannin time one! It's very interesting and I love what you did with the characters, especially Orochimaru! Even since I was little I thought he was adorable (I think I was one of the few girls, if not the single one that didn't understand what's so good about Sasuke, but fangirled after Orochimaru) and omg, I swear I could see the blooms when he smiled - And I'm glad I found a story when he isn't a twisted, extraevil, creepy af monster (even more like in the canon, like really, I read some fics in which in comparison to the fanon, the canon Orochimaru is as evil as a bowl of ramen!)
Thank you for writing this fic, hope one day you will update it! - Until then I wish you have a good time! :* (also, if you happen to know other travel to the sannin's time fics, I'll be happy to tell me -)
Revantio Van Cario chapter 5 . 1/15/2017
This is a beautiful piece im crying ;;;;;;;;;;;
Thank you for this beauty!
ForeverTheValentine chapter 5 . 12/31/2016
I love this! Could you please come back to it? It's been a while and I really love their hijinks (and mischievous Tsunade-chibi). I can't wait for the next instalment!
LadyTeldra chapter 5 . 11/3/2016
O.O Oh my lord. This is the best written Naruto fic I've read in a long time. Unfortunately, it's two years without an update... but I can always have hope, yes?
arashi0kage chapter 5 . 7/5/2016
Its beautiful
bookygurl3400 chapter 5 . 4/20/2016
-_- ... I'm fairly certain it's been more than two months. Are you alive? If you need a muse, I am full to bursting with half-baked ideas. Seriously, all you need to do is ask and give me the dos/donts, and I'll give you everything you need to practically finish the fanfic. Anyway, this is a unique time-travel fic. I haven't seen another one where Naruto is in the past and doesn't either do suspicious things or tell people he's from the future right off the bat. I love it! Please update sometime. I HAVE to know how it affects Canon events!. OH! DOES it affect Canon? Or was this all planned out by Jiraiya at one point!? GAH! Now you HAVE to update or my plot-theory bunnies won't leave me alone! I need more! Haaah... I love this story...
JoblessReader chapter 5 . 3/14/2016
Plz continue
FinalGuardian chapter 5 . 12/16/2015
Very good writing, I love the way you characterized the Sanin and Naruto. The way you gave them personality makes the fic a treat to read.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/16/2015
Great another split personality trope.
life is short so am I chapter 5 . 5/18/2015
Only five chapters and I've already gotten attached to this story. Update soon, please!
BlackShadow1 chapter 5 . 5/6/2015
interesting time travel, im looking forward to where this goes