Reviews for In Transit
TheRealSonia chapter 10 . 2/11
OMG! This is nerve racking!
TheRealSonia chapter 2 . 2/11
I feel so bad for Carol. What she must have feel, to be abandoned like that. You write beautifully.
Eyes of Topaz chapter 22 . 2/10
Loved it...from beginning to end!
Eyes of Topaz chapter 3 . 2/10
Really enjoying your take on the characters...loved the flashback scene
Eyes of Topaz chapter 1 . 2/10
Love what I have read so far...on to the next chapter :)
Mama's Stories chapter 22 . 2/9
My daughter told me I had to finish your story before tonight's new show.
Hope Carol returns to the show, we will see.
Love how you ended it, with the introduce to Abraham.
Will you have a second story with Carol and Abraham and his people?
I really thought Carol was done for, she was smart to rub walker guts all over herself..
Write more stories.
Mama's Stories chapter 21 . 2/9
Who is Carol helping?
I thought it was Merle at first.
Night Owl's Shadow chapter 22 . 2/9
Aw, over? Man this fic went by fast
TheMaura chapter 22 . 2/8
I've always feel awkward about leaving reviews for fanfiction because I am very much a lurker. And as such, i often wonder what the opinion of a total stranger could mean to you or anyone else. Needless to say, I read a lot of fanfiction and consider myself a fair judge of quality. This was excellent. The pacing was wonderful - you captured the odd rhythm of the show. Carol was beautifully in character, it was Caryl but softly so, which perfectly suited the story. It was exactly what I wanted to be reading ever since Rick left Carol on the side of that road. I guess the biggest compliment I can give you is this, tomorrow I will watch the show and we'll finally catch up with Carol and no matter where she's been or what she's been up to I know I'm going to prefer thinking about her in her bus, hunting guns, being resourceful and kicking ass. Fantastic job!
syntheticaesthetic chapter 22 . 2/8
I LOVE IT! Yes ABRAHAM AND ROSITA!
kawinki chapter 22 . 2/8
I am glad Abraham is here and I don't think he will replace Daryl in her thoughts but at least she has someone. Thanks for writing.
Blue Moons and Pink Suns chapter 22 . 2/8
Degommit! I was wrong! :(
Oh well. I still enjoyed it. :(
vickih chapter 22 . 2/8
very nice ending... I love how you left it open and hopeful that she would find them again, that she knew how he felt about her and that she wouldn't waste the chance once they were together again. I also love her internal thoughts of not playing second fiddle in her own life story... this was wonderful!
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 22 . 2/8
OMG! Are you going to make a sequel to this? Like when/if Abraham and them find Daryl and the others?
vickih chapter 21 . 2/8
who did she find? She kept it together way better than I would have in a Zombie hoard... I'd have peed my self :)