Reviews for In Transit
Great job!
MollysSister chapter 22 . 10/13/2014
Somehow I thought Daryl would come and find her. But it was better this way. She us stronger than she knows. Thank you
MollysSister chapter 15 . 10/13/2014
Oh Carol I just want to hope on that bus and help you! !
MollysSister chapter 12 . 10/13/2014
And Carol shot 3 times and killed them all?
MollysSister chapter 10 . 10/13/2014
With any luck they are more worried about what's inside and take off! Pretty please?
MollysSister chapter 9 . 10/13/2014
Oh my stars she can't even stand I would wager and there are bad guys!
MollysSister chapter 8 . 10/13/2014
Oh no! Carol has a temp/infection that could easily be fatal if those pills arent antibiotics. I am all sorts of nervous about her quest to find the guns. I wish she would look for a big hill to park the bus on and stay safe. !
MollysSister chapter 7 . 10/13/2014
Not hard to imagine feeling guilty for taking over that family's bus. Wishing they were still alive and yet pleased for herself. Ack!
MollysSister chapter 6 . 10/13/2014
Great idea to reinforce a bus! Room to live, safe, strong and mobile. I hope Carol can drive it. The diary of the previous occupants is chilling.
MollysSister chapter 4 . 10/13/2014
Yikes that certainly was a close call. Chilling the way Carol's perception slowed down as the walker clawed its way up her leg!
MollysSister chapter 2 . 10/13/2014
Carol's nightmare was awful. It made my skin crawl the way Daryl and Ed kind of blended into the same person. Creepy. And I do mean that as a compliment.
MollysSister chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
I wondered where Carol went after Rick cut her loose. I cannot wait to see where you take this.
annibelle chapter 22 . 9/12/2014
This was the most gripping story I've ever read on . I initially read because I thought it'd be a Caryl story, and while those hints are in there, that's NOT why I kept reading. It was sooo good!
TheRealSonia chapter 10 . 2/11/2014
OMG! This is nerve racking!
TheRealSonia chapter 2 . 2/11/2014
I feel so bad for Carol. What she must have feel, to be abandoned like that. You write beautifully.