Reviews for Clouded Judgement
jublke chapter 8 . 5/15
That was awesome! This should be canon.
Sallyannerenee chapter 8 . 3/22
Awesome story. Love all the brother moments, especially the return of the Samulet.
ASL-Pirates-Lover chapter 8 . 2/11
I cant even express my love for this book. Jesus, this was so amazing and fluffy and awesome! Definitely one of the best Supernatural books I have ever read kn my life, and definitely one of my all time favorites!
WaywardInspirations chapter 1 . 1/1
I first read this over the summer but I just had to reread it this past week because it's one of my favorite SPN Christmas fics! :D Happy New Year!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/7/2016
Absolutely marvelous. You are a superlative writer...my absolute favorite in expressing fire tried love that is Sam and Dean. Thank you for writing this! Love the humor too.
WaywardInspirations chapter 8 . 5/23/2016
Awesome awesome awesome!
Oh how I've wished for Jody, Car, Charlie, Kevin, & Garth to all have met/interacted with each other! & the bro-ments & the Samulet! & all at Christmas time! Love it! Great work! :)
Sarah Serena Rose chapter 8 . 12/20/2015
Ahh I was looking everywhere for this story! I thought I'd lost it forever haha.
A great read, especially around the holidays :)
Guest chapter 8 . 11/8/2015
OMFJ! THIS STORY WAS AMAZING AND IT MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE JUST KILLED ME AND MY FEELZ! I loved this story! It was very well written and the characters were pretty in character. I'm so happy that I got a chance to read this story!
patty cake rocks chapter 8 . 9/27/2015
D'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW
Triin12 chapter 8 . 9/16/2015
This was so incredibly beautiful. I love it.
spnfan44 chapter 8 . 9/11/2015
This is a wonderful story! I don't like any of the spn Christmas stories i've read yet cause they're so sad but the addition of their friends and contrast of the fear and sickness of the beginning made this one perfect! Excellent job!
Dede
DeanGirl4ever12 chapter 8 . 8/3/2015
Awwwwww! I LOVE it! Brotherly fluff, no arguing and secret keeping, the return of the Samulet, and HUGS?! What more could a fangirl possibly want? That was adorable, and perfect, and just wonderful!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/23/2015
Adorbs and pleasing to my eyes?
HEADCANON ACCEPTED.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/16/2015
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED.
Tessa chapter 8 . 6/16/2015
Oh man, the grin plastered on my face is going to cause issues at work right now... This was amazing! 3