Reviews for Clouded Judgement
Jily4 chapter 8 . 4/10
This was just delightful! I wish it WAS canon...sigh! Thank you for such a happy well written story! Everybody's voice was true and I could visualize everyone and everything that happened!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this story! I love your writing style!

And Settlers of Caran?! Favorite game ever!
Clare Hope chapter 8 . 12/22/2014
Um, yeah, I'm kind of freaking out because this was so good. Like...probably my favorite fanfiction...ever. Also, it's almost Christmas. Also, I hate that the only reason this can't be canon is because everyone's ALIVE and HAPPY.
I literally cannot thank you enough for making my Supernatural Headcanon Universe a whole lot better.
Clare Hope chapter 5 . 12/22/2014
Eeeeep! Yay Supernatural family reunion! Loves. Loves. And Charlie and Jody are back and just aww, thank you, this is making my (almost) Christmas. Merry Christmas!
SPN Mum chapter 8 . 9/4/2014
What a great Christmas for them all! They had such wonderful gifts for each other. I don't think the Winchesters have had a better day than this one. I loved the Sam and Dean private Christmas at the end, especially with Dean giving Sam the framed photos, and Sam giving Dean the amulet again. He even wrapped it the same way. *sigh* It's great that Dean has it back, and that the two of them are healed enough to have it back on Dean's neck. Charlie sure loved seeing it. lol Super story!
SPN Mum chapter 7 . 9/4/2014
What a great shopping trip! They really should spend more time doing fun things. Al they do is fight monsters and save the world. It's about time they did something fun and relaxing together for a change. That was funny how the boys were having a tough time wrapping the presents, then Jody came in and helped teach them a few things, and then they were right back to normal again. Jody is so good with them. :) I'm happy to see that Dean learned his lesson with the cookies. lol
SPN Mum chapter 6 . 9/4/2014
Sam is taking very good care of Dean, but he should have realized that Dean would get an upset stomach from eating all those cookies, when he hadn't had anything to eat for awhile. Dean sure scammed everyone into bringing him cookies. lol Even Sam can't say no to Dean when he's like that. They are both great at manipulation. ;P I think it's great that Dean wants to go shopping with Sam. I just hope he feels up to it.
SPN Mum chapter 5 . 9/4/2014
Oh-ho! Sam got Dean back real good with that scam about Baby being damaged by the Christmas tree. lol He deserved it. I'm surprised that Kevin went along with it, but it was great. It's awesome that everyone came to the bunker for Christmas too. It's probably going to be the best Christmas the boys have ever had. :)
SPN Mum chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
I love the texts back and forth while they were tree hunting. The pics were cute too. Then Sam got the chance to tease Dean while he was sick, just like Dean did Sam. I love when the boys cuddle! lol
SPN Mum chapter 3 . 9/4/2014
Oh dear! Now Dean has the flu! Good thing Sam feels well enough to take care of him. That's a pretty nasty bug. I like how Sam rubbed Dean's stomach for him, but Dean couldn't admit at first how good it felt. He didn't want to be left out of the tree hunting either. :)
SPN Mum chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
Oh gosh! I'm so happy it was only the flu! Thank goodness Kevin called and told Dean that he had it, so Dean would know that Sam had it too. It's nice to see Dean taking care of Sam, but that was an awfully mean trick he played on Sam! Good thing Sam loves him. lol
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Oh, that would suck if Sam had a relapse because the angel wasn't in him anymore. :( It figures that Sam would have nightmares about Dean making another deal if Sam died again. That would be the last thing Sam would want, and I know he couldn't go through that again. Sam would rather stay dead. I hope they can figure out how to make Sam better.
dawjx2 chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
This was so heartbreaking , sweet and so funny at the same time! Great chapter! Well done Girl )
Juli.Horo chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Nice Work:)
LaueHime chapter 8 . 7/18/2014
That was lighter than what I usually read but something just kept me going and going and the more I did, the more I had the silliest grin on my face! Loved that Dean was taking care of Sam at first and loved to see the reversed situation. Your brotherly banter made me laugh on several occasions. Loved that your characters were all very spot on. But really, you got me with the Sammy Jammies and the Samulet.. My heart just melted! Congrats for this very sweet story! That Sam was an enjoyable read :)