Reviews for Clouded Judgement
Absolutely marvelous. You are a superlative writer...my absolute favorite in expressing fire tried love that is Sam and Dean. Thank you for writing this! Love the humor too.
WaywardInspirations chapter 8 . 5/23
Awesome awesome awesome!
Oh how I've wished for Jody, Car, Charlie, Kevin, & Garth to all have met/interacted with each other! & the bro-ments & the Samulet! & all at Christmas time! Love it! Great work! :)
Sarah Serena Rose chapter 8 . 12/20/2015
Ahh I was looking everywhere for this story! I thought I'd lost it forever haha.
A great read, especially around the holidays :)
Guest chapter 8 . 11/8/2015
OMFJ! THIS STORY WAS AMAZING AND IT MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE JUST KILLED ME AND MY FEELZ! I loved this story! It was very well written and the characters were pretty in character. I'm so happy that I got a chance to read this story!
patty cake rocks chapter 8 . 9/27/2015
D'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW
Triin12 chapter 8 . 9/16/2015
This was so incredibly beautiful. I love it.
spnfan44 chapter 8 . 9/11/2015
This is a wonderful story! I don't like any of the spn Christmas stories i've read yet cause they're so sad but the addition of their friends and contrast of the fear and sickness of the beginning made this one perfect! Excellent job!
Dede
YesteryearsGirl chapter 8 . 8/3/2015
Awwwwww! I LOVE it! Brotherly fluff, no arguing and secret keeping, the return of the Samulet, and HUGS?! What more could a fangirl possibly want? That was adorable, and perfect, and just wonderful!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/23/2015
Adorbs and pleasing to my eyes?
HEADCANON ACCEPTED.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/16/2015
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED.
Tessa chapter 8 . 6/16/2015
Oh man, the grin plastered on my face is going to cause issues at work right now... This was amazing! 3
Stephanie chapter 8 . 5/18/2015
OMG! Laughed, Cried and Repeat. This was epic and BRAVO. Read it twice and you should be so proud.

Stephanie
Twitter soapfanfiction
Jily4 chapter 8 . 4/10/2015
This was just delightful! I wish it WAS canon...sigh! Thank you for such a happy well written story! Everybody's voice was true and I could visualize everyone and everything that happened!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/23/2015
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this story! I love your writing style!

And Settlers of Caran?! Favorite game ever!
Clare Hope chapter 8 . 12/22/2014
Um, yeah, I'm kind of freaking out because this was so good. Like...probably my favorite fanfiction...ever. Also, it's almost Christmas. Also, I hate that the only reason this can't be canon is because everyone's ALIVE and HAPPY.
I literally cannot thank you enough for making my Supernatural Headcanon Universe a whole lot better.