Reviews for The Mirror
pandamaster97720 chapter 4 . 9/27/2014
Please go on with the story it is totally awesome an I love it
Obsidian The Ghost Faced chapter 4 . 9/27/2014
Hey to all my fellow writers...ever have a case of writer's block? Well this was a doozy of a block...But chapter 4 is finally here, hope you all like it! Things will get a lot darker in the next chapter, so be ready...
silverstar223 chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
love it! you need to write more chapters this story is so captivating and mysterious . And I love stories like these!
eld mcm chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
Gah! I really hope Shifu finds his way out of that mirror... Tigress acting like Calhoun was funny though. And whoooo could be behind this? *sarcasm*
perfect chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
updates that I do not understand anything!
Pandafan91 chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
An interesting story. I have a couple of theories as to who this Master might be, based on some of the events that we have already seen. The story is rather well constructed and I am able to picture most every detail fairly easy in my mind, a mark that shows the story is indeed well written.

Although I am curious to see who the Master is, I am also curious to see how Shifu's ACTUAL students as in the one's from his world, are reacting to his disappearance.

Keep up the good work, and don't sweat the chapter length...they can't all be huge.
Babycakes22 chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
i hope the bigger chappies up soon hate cliffhangers lolz soo shifu was supposed to be dead huh hmm i wonder who this master is plz update soon :D
tuckeyhunger99 chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
shifu died. this story is so awesome
update soon plz to know who is behind it. :)
pandamaster97720 chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
Please go on with the story it is totally awesome and I love it
Babycakes22 chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
dun dun dun whats going on here gota love shifus awesome stealth mode while all of this is going on plz update soon :D
pandamaster97720 chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
Please go on with the story it is totally awesome and I love it
eld mcm chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
I like this! But i cant help but wonder... is Shifu inside his own mind? *le gasp*
Babycakes22 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
amazing first chappie very detailed cant wait to read more plz update soon :D
tuckeyhunger99 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
amazing awesome chapter. plz plz plz update soon :-)
pandamaster97720 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
please go on with the story it is so awesome an I love it