Reviews for Grey Area
T.T I don't care if it ends a fight it's not cool to kick someone there unless they are a jerk an asshole or a rapist
SmkyRngr1986 chapter 7 . 2/19
I hope you pick this story back up. I like the way your characters interact.
QuantumZero chapter 7 . 1/4
This really deserves more reviews
Guest chapter 4 . 11/3/2015
not the nuts man never the nuts, like no just no
Doctor Psychosis chapter 3 . 4/19/2015
3 girls who want him all on the same time with him and are most likely to share since they are technically friends/sisters. i don't know whether to pity or congratulate the lucky bastard XD.
kalel201125 chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
( Deep breath in) HEY WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO CONTINUE THE STORY I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR AGES HURRY UP AND CONTINUE THE STORY PLEASE PLEASE. ( Deep breath in) HEY WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO CONTINUE THE STORY I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR AGES HURRY UP AND CONTINUE THE STORY PLEASE PLEASE
kalel201125 chapter 2 . 2/5/2015
( Deep breath in) HEY WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO CONTINUE THE STORY I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR AGES HURRY UP AND CONTINUE THE STORY PLEASE PLEASE..
kalel201125 chapter 3 . 2/5/2015
kalel201125 chapter 4 . 2/5/2015
kalel201125 chapter 5 . 2/5/2015
kalel201125 chapter 6 . 2/5/2015
Rebmul chapter 7 . 1/25/2015
bravo cant wait for more
NarutoXHonoka chapter 7 . 1/16/2015
O.O it's a waste you put that Monster Speech to Tsunami, it's better to give the Speech to Gaara , am i right ? it's very fit for him, to come back to his Sense. well another chapter of your fanfic i can say really good and interesting to read. But this Chapter is a bit out the cart, this chapter should a chapter where they practice, naruto meet haku, battle with zabuza, kill gato, back to the village. To bad you has make a very long story just for tsunami and a brilliant Speech just for Tsunami, when you can use that speech for Gaara and the time you make this chapter for the last part of wave Arc.
NarutoXHonoka chapter 6 . 1/16/2015
wow really nice speech of Naruto and end it really cool way before he gone IoI.
NarutoXHonoka chapter 5 . 1/16/2015
they end their target with simple way and fast like a Pro IoI , it's good chapter and interesting to read, i can't wait to read what will happen next