Reviews for Explanations
Shougo Amakusa chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Nice story, flawlessly written. I think you manged to capture the very essence of the game. All the personalities fit the characters and I could picture the entire sequence. It is a shame this fic was set after ME2. I would have liked to read a scene like this set in ME3, maybe in the shore leave period.

Well, cya and keep writing!
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
hannah shepard doesn't get half the fic coverage that she deserves, its nice seeing her take on things. ive read a LOT of fics, but your portrayal of the talimance is an order of magnitude above the rest
Lady Amiee chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Hmm, I have to say, there's some places that the POV really needs tightening up. You've got Tali speaking in one line, but Shepard's reaction to her voice in the same line. General rule of thumb is new character, new paragraph, just so we know who is who.

You also have a few really long sentences, and they could be fixed with just one or two words rearranged and A comma or two exchanged for a period, or a semi colon. The chapter itself is really good, and I enjoyed it but some some the missing punctuation makes it hard to read.

"The honour is ours Captain Shepard" Garrus said. Should be 'The honor is ours, Captain Shepard," Garrus said. THat kind of thing needs cleaning up, then it'd be great.
Jack Trader chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
One of my favorite storys here. Amusing, flows, clever use of the characters, and rings true. Good writing and good storyline.
Matthew G Given chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Good one shot,I really enjoyed it and wish there had been a moment like this in Mass Effect 3.
Rogen80 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
I really enjoyed this story; very well done! I think you captured the essence of their relationship well. I'm glad momma Shepard approved of Tali. Then again, I don't know anyone who could disapprove of her!
Original Heartless chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Honestly, I wish they added something like this in the Citadel DLC, I always wanted to see Shepard and his mum interact. I guess this is as close as it gets. Very good, funny, meaningful, I was just thinking of Garrus's eye piece using recordings for a memorial documentary in ME/ME2 during Sheps funeral or ME3 for a 'home vid' type feel during the Citadel party/the day after. I might do that as a one-shot actually. If you like the idea, I give you permission. Just PM the moment you post it and mention me if you do!