Reviews for There's No Time For Insecurities When You're Beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Yugato chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
It's so cute! Do fics like this more C:
Sakurazaka Ohime chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
I.. Just dont know why my eyes wet...
This just too beautiful. And all of those sweet words Gin-san said to Hijiko just... warm?
Im not Hijikata fans, but I felt something lost inside when his alter gender appear. And this story just too real and I can imagine this on 3Z universe..

Nice work :)

Sakurazaka Ohime
Ladie Eien chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
so cute! gintoki is so sweet! i love how he'd indifferent but still so sweet and nice to hijikata
hijikata is so lucky to have gintoki. i'm so jealous. XD your girl hijikata is really good, i hope to see more stuff from you.
La Vita a Colori chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Miu Di Nuvola chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
That was so sweet, I loved it.
KidTantei chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
I keep re-reading this fic and it never gets any less sweeter (and cheesier!) seriously. I love this fic so much and Gin and fem!Hijikata are absolutely beautiful people but even more so as a couple and I just want to cry at how beautifully this fic is written. Thanks for writing and sharing this on FFN! You have definitely done fem!Hijikata justice.
Rylolli chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
I cried for you Hijikata!

No shiet.. this was very lovely story.. AND THIS PAIRING IS MY FAV! Especially when Hijikata is chubby, just too cute.

Mayoraistoushirou chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
There's no OOC in this fic. Cool. I like it. Keep writing..
Ale chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Aw, that was very sweet. I enjoyed it a lot.
Kelpy chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Words cannot actually explain how much I love female Hijikata. Fics with her paired up with Gin are adorably gorgeous, and this is no exception! I really enjoyed reading this, and wow Gin was perfectly in-character. For your first time, this is absolutely beautifully written. Well done!
fucktheclosedMinded chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
amen sista. agreed 100% about your AN and i think hijikata is amazing too regardless of however and whoever or whatever is is. thank you for writing. not ooc and the way you portrayed them was equal parts touching and their usual banteryness. love it.
Pinky Divertimento chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
I'm crying from how sweet this is. ARRRR. SO CUTE. I hope to see more GinHiji from you bwaahaha!
mlogiizer chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
thank you for writing this. I was begining to think I was the only one who like girl Tosshi. And what Gintoki said really did hit home. it was super sweet, and you could really tell he was being geniune,

That part where he says, "the bigger Oogushi-kun is, the more there is for Gin-san to love." was adorable and this is the perf pick me up ficlet.

thanks for writing! :-)