Reviews for amortentia
Danny Bunny chapter 1 . 1/13
I just love how in character they are (even the Potter-verse characters). One of my favorites cross-overs already!
Yes chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
THIS IS GLORIOUS. THIS IS THE BEST CROSS-OVER EVER! U R AMAZING SWEETHEART
MiscHats chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
I LOVE THIS. It fits them so perfectly, and you've kept them in character as well as giving them appropriate Potter-verse touches. Awesome :)
TrinityAngelX chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Love the crossover! Love how the first chapter is written, and I am highly looking forward to updates ;) This has so much potential and I am excited for what comes next
Alyssa-chan chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
This reminds me of Draco and Ginny pairing. Eeeeep! I'm a Drinny shipper and SasuSaku's my OTP so it's really nice to read a fanfic wherein you both combine the essence of my two ships.
Apple Pie13 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Harry Potter world aaaaand Naruto characters?! I LOVE IT!
Chikachoo chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
I really enjoyed this :)
I would like to see some more chapters and little bit more of the sasusaku scenes if you can 3
sliversofshyhope chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh i love this
They're being so naughty at the end heh heh
i wish there are more hp au sasusaku
This is perfect
bbarbie325 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
aw this was cute
alpacaKurisutinu chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
This is such an interesting crossover! I love the way you portray Sakura and Sasuke Can't wait for the next update _
fayevalentines chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
I don't read HP, but I'm familiar with most of things, and I've always been fascinated with the houses, I think what prompted me to read this was Gryffindor Sakura and Slytherin Sasuke, because it was always my headcanon houses for these two, and it's always interesting to see how it unfolds. This was a nice read, sweet, interesting and funny! I love how Sakura's being teased about her crush on Sasuke, it's so cute and enjoyable to watch the Naruto girls interact with each other like this!
Saucysasusaku chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
OH MY GOD! I've been reading both Naruto and Harry Potter Fanfiction for years and never have I ever found a story that mixes the two as AMAZNG as you did! Brilliant! Absolutely Brilliant! Please tell me you are going to continue it!
SorryLoveButIDon'tReallyCare chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Pretty good, maybe describing things a bit more? Other than I like it. Do you ship draco and hermione as well?
sakuraharunah chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
ZOEY! LOVE OF MY LIFE! SLYTHERIN TO MY GRYFFINDOR! TENTEN TO MY SAKURA!

THIS IS SO AMAZING AND AHHHHHHH.

Okay. As for a coherent review, you can find that below.

So, this is all kinds of genius and I see you playing with my heartstrings.

But I love vignettes like woah. And I love Hogwarts!Naruto characters even more.
Your SasuSaku interaction is crazily the cutest thing ever.

and THIS PASSAGE!
"their confident fall beating out a tattoo against the frosted ground"

WHAT. THAT IMAGERY OMG.

I LOVE YOU AND YOU'RE MY FAVORITE!
REImagination chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
*SQUEEEEEEEE-!*
Omg that was awesome. I have never read a SasuSaku fic in an HP setting before! Please continue!