Reviews for Medical Journals
Rogue8496 chapter 24 . 2/26
ok I had read the revised version first, but for some reason I like this one a bit better in terms of the action, and that u have my Jazziebot in here, lol, and I like Ratchet's character better, and I'm rambling. amazing story love and can't wait for the next chapter of the revised version
The Tip of My Tongue chapter 10 . 7/19/2015
This is the best chapter yet! LOVED IT! The chase was awesome and finding new stuff about Ratchet was great ti! Great character development all around.
Guest chapter 23 . 2/2/2015
This story is really good; I was hooked from the start! I look foward to any further updates!
ThePegasusDevice chapter 22 . 1/10/2015
Can't wait to see how Ratchet and the others meet Ironhide, Prowl, Jazz and the Terror Twins! That should be entertaining! There will probably be a lot of wrenches thrown!
ThePegasusDevice chapter 23 . 1/9/2015
Aaand they jinxed it. Great. This should be interesting.
ThePegasusDevice chapter 18 . 1/9/2015
Oooh! Avalon just got burned! Karma!
DawnfireJazz chapter 23 . 12/19/2014
Ah, got ya.
Looks like Ratchet's getting attention... and a lot more responsibility.
Komanah24 chapter 23 . 11/20/2014
I enjoyed this update. It was not nearly as 'actiony' but hey, not all of them can be. I like the fluff between Ratchet and Nova. She seems to be really developing, especially in this chapter. Before this she seemed kind of far off. Her talking to Ratchet and getting a little, ahem, touchy feely with him kind of brought her into a different light (lol I sense a beautiful love relationship on the horizon) teheheh :P

It was quite entertaining and was written very well. Keep up the wonderful work!
Komanah24 chapter 22 . 11/20/2014
Oh my word...that was better than I could have ever imagined... the whole scene, how he toyed with Breaker, I didn't want to root for him, but I knew who he was and I... I just loved it. He was perfect. Absolutely perfect. It caught my attention immediately and kept it until the end. Well done. Very well done.

Ahh, I know I haven't been around for a while. Life has gotten hectic and out of control. I'm getting slagged with schoolwork from every side. It sucks. I will continue reading these awesome updates that I've been missing.
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 23 . 11/16/2014
Don't jinx yourself Ratchet.
BookLovingPersonR.B.L chapter 23 . 11/16/2014
XD Love the backstories so far! Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you! Haappyy biirthdaaay to 2211Nighthawk...happy birthday to you! *lol*

"...He's swearing so he's fine."
BEST LINE YET! XD
Hannaji chapter 23 . 11/15/2014
D'aaaaaw, Rachet and Nova had a moment ;)

Now the question is: how wrong will everything go in Chrome's absence?
Jimmy10.0 chapter 23 . 11/15/2014
Murphy's Law, dear Ratchet. Also, "famous last words". :D
child of Jon snow chapter 23 . 11/15/2014
clicked randomly into fanfic see you updated and YES leaped from couch do happy dance then read like there was know tomorrow
oh cliff hanger what happened to jigsaw who this Ara-her person (i know it not her name) im guessing she is somehow related to chrome and it been 12 years since ratch became chrome apprentice wow time fly's by.
you updated 2 hours ago and ive already read the whole chapter and seracly exited for next one update soon
btw i figured out whos first in my t is first then the guardians guild and the order redeems are a tie for second the other 3 will stay ominousness
and once again update soon
child of Jon snow *smile like a happy ratchet (oh not good)*
allseer15 chapter 23 . 11/15/2014
Ratchet! Never EVER challenge the powers of worse. I'd tell you to knock on wood but since theres hardly any organic life on Cybertron... le sigh. You're so fucked.

A month isnt that long to wait for a chapter. I'm happy you take the time to make each chapter so long and well written. It makes up for the wait. I can't wait for more and the consequences for Ratchet challenging the powers of worse.