Reviews for Deep Inside
porsche chapter 27 . 4/12
I loved it. So good and addicting. I literally could not stop reading it. I loved how letty was hardcore but a woman with feelings as well as Dom showing his feeling which you don't get in the movie that much. I think you totally nailed this story and I can't wait to read some more from you.
Great chapter, love this story, I hope we don't have to wait as long for an update! Please continue !
TRINIK chapter 27 . 3/15
Absolutely love your story! So happy you are back after long hiatus. I was worried we would not see more on this great story!
where have u been! :-) so much has happened i hope they get married
bammbamm28 chapter 27 . 3/14
Glad letty wasn't left behind. :)
Looking forward to panama.
Nikki.P2 chapter 27 . 3/13
Yay! You are back with a great mix of drama, tenderness, humor and love! :-)
i nvr read this story but this chapter is very interesting. i will be checking out the rest of your stories
Paommt chapter 27 . 3/12
Amazing! Great chapter! Can't wait for more...
laoura24 chapter 27 . 3/12
intense intense wow I love too! Letty finally part with him yes!
and I love the scene in Leon, Vince Jessie the dog I have laughed it childish team I love !
and Letty who finally announced their betrothal as if offering them tea or coffee lol I like
mandm1257 chapter 27 . 3/11
i screamed when I saw the update! and it like what roman said earlier it was worth the wait. what a great return!
And she is back with one killer chapter!
Let the rejoicing begin!

:-) :-) :-) :-)!
rarmitchell chapter 26 . 1/19
please update!
Diana chapter 23 . 12/24/2014
I kind of wanted to see Dom's reaction to letty going out that night with Gisele and blowing him off! ;-(

Great to see lettys still taking time to figure herself out and not tumbling back into bed with Dom after a day or two. Good to see him being patient and actually working to earn her back too! Protective Dom is sweet and sometimes annoying. He's cute thinking of protecting letty (more tHan his sister who clearly is not as tough as letty is). him almost running out the door to go find and beat up some random guy he does not know was hysterical. Whar was his plan? To troll the streets of LA asking guys it they were beat up by a small Latina woman?!

I lllooovvveee when dom is tender with letty and actually takes care of her while still treating her like an equal. And respects her enough to give her the space she wants instead of pushing! Sigh! :-)

Love that lettys making him work. 'what man respects a woman who doesn't even respect herself? '. True words! And let's not forget that he made her wait two weeks without sex. Why shouldn't be wait a bit too?!
Diana chapter 23 . 12/24/2014

I lllooovvveee when dom is tender with letty and actually takes care of her while still treating her like an equal. And respects her enough to give her the soace she wants instead of pushing! Sigh! :-)

Love that kettys making him work. 'what man respects a woman who doesn't even respect herself? '. True words! And let's not forget that he made her wait two weeks without sex. Why shouldn't be wait a bit too?! The end of the chsoter was so sweet though. Some soul baring and sweet cuddling and Dom realizing how lucky he is here! Awesome!

looking ahead to later chapters, it is obvious that lettys horrible injuries are due to events for the shit Dom got them into now. He should feel guilty about it! What did he think would happen? That he could steal from the triads and the Colombians and totally get away with it?!
Diana chapter 22 . 12/24/2014
It's kind of sad that lettys entire world seems to resolve around Dom and his family. Seriously. She has no other friends outside of them other than Gisele who she's met twice in her life? Letty needs to go find herself and be her own person! Now! Before she even thinks of allowing Dom to make things up to her.

That said, I am SO happy you had her leave and not tell Dom where she was! ROTFLOL! Let's see how he likes being on the receiving end of that bullshit! He thinks he's allow to just leave her every night with no explanation, let's see how he likes it when she does the same! I Hioe she gives him some bullshit excuse too and doesn't give him details of what she did. Let him wonder where she was without him! I love that she stays away all night and all day!

It would have been nice to see Dom thinking about why it was wrong to leave her. I'm still not sure he gets it! Particularly as he still won't come clean to her about what he's doing.

Great job with Mia too! I'm glad someone is sticking up for letty since clearly Vince, Leon, and Jesse are playing right along with dom. It's nice to hear them give Dom a hard time but where were they the last two months while Dom was disrespecting letty, their "little sister"?

Dom's weird attitude of 'I am the head of the hiuse' seems really odd with six adults all around the same age,including four men, living under the same roof. Who died and made him the king? It's one thing to want to take care of your woman but to do so at the expense of treating her like a real person and an equal in their relationship is ridiculous! It makes letty seem like a little girl who can't help contribute to the household (not to mention mia, Vince, Leon, and Jesse. I have a hard time believing that the six of them couldnt come up with a better way to make money than resorting to dangerous and illegal shit! If they are really in financial straights, why don't letty and Mia get jobs with Gisele as bartenders? It's the obvious answer to their problems (and completely legal)! I could not believe that Dom and the guys are stealing from the Asian mafia. Cause that's not going to come back and bite thrm in the ass, right? snark I wonder how most American families with six adults of working age are able to support themselves without turning to stealing from dangerous gangs and criminals?

So glad to see Vince and Leon and Jesse call Dom on his bullshit! And tell him to stop treating ketty like some little doll to be coddled instead of the grown ass woman she is!

It was good to see letty rip Dom a new one after her pathetic show in the last chapter! I hope she keeps and increases her new found strength! And that she doesn't just give in to him and let him walk all over her because he's hot. So glad that she didn't just fall into his arms and forgive him after his (very well written) words of love and apology. At least she's lrarned from last night, when she forgave him and then found out that he left her in they middle of the night. She DID learn her lesson! Stay strong letty! If you don't Trach Dom a strong lesson now, he will never learn and will never appreciate you or give you the respect you deserve! I'm so glad she moved out of his room! It clearly hasn't been important to him to be with her, much less make love to her, for weeks. So why should she believe anything has changed now? I'm glad she's showing him that he doesn't control their whole relationship! Go letty! I'm glad she's showing him that it takes more than just "I'm sorry" to show her that he's changed! And good for letty for forcing him to have some empathy for her point of view, for how she felt every time he left her alone! For all the times she worried about him! I loved that she pointed it out to him! Fantastic!

And oooh I loved dom's shame when letty forces him to confront the fact that he didn't even consider how she would feel if he were injured or killed. Fantastic writing! I'm angry at Dom but not at your amazing writing!

Ps. The scene where letty gets Dom all horny and then leaves him hanging was so awesome I almost wet myself laughing! Amen sister! It's nothing less than he deserves for blowing her off the morning before and then using her for sex the night before to "fix" things between them. I hope he feels a little of what letty felt then! Lol! It's also good to see that his body can't resist her (just like you told us her body can't resist him). Amen to some balance in their relationship! Blue balls are the least he deserved! Ps. If he hadn't used sex of her the night before to get his way, I would have though letty was being mean here. But given that he did, he deserved this!

I'm also glad letty went out with Gisele that night. Excellent! She needs to do her for a while! And figure out what she wants in life instead of allowing her entire life to revolve around Dom!.