Reviews for Deep Inside
Leraigh chapter 27 . 8/28/2015
this was such a crazy story from beginning to end I can believe it just stops here I hope you come back!
Carqueen chapter 27 . 8/21/2015
What happened to this story? Are you planning on continuing?
Guest chapter 27 . 8/11/2015
"Knowing those guys, everything will go back to normal" I love this story!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/31/2015
Had to go to court for the 100th time today. I'm paying HUGE for a tiny mistake I made. I wish I could hear from you again. I want us to be on good terms again. I don't ever want to be an enemy. I never will, no matter what has happened or what you do I will always care about your well being. I don't care about "Jon Doe" I care about you Bb. I was your friend long before anything. And no matter what I will continue to be a friend. I understand every decision you've made. I wish you the best. And I care about you and your happiness still to this day very much.
Miss-Potterhead17 chapter 27 . 7/23/2015
I love the story!
Guest chapter 27 . 7/18/2015
Your letty is such a great role model, I'm guessing you have just as much integrity and strength as she does, you're really funny, a great writer, wishing you the very best today :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Fiona hill is an idiot. Probably drunk. I will always support you no matter what okay B? I promised I would always be a loyal fran. And I still intend to keep that promise. much love to you girl
guestt chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
I still stand by what I said that no matter where or why you vanished I still care about you. I'm almost one hundred percent positive I know what happened...and it's okay. I just wish you could have just given us that one extra chapter. It would have been great to have that closure. You're a good person and a great friend and no matter what had happened, it needed to happen for the best. All that has ever mattered is that you are well and happy. Be safe I hope to hear from you again one day. forgetc what that last bit cheaper said.
Guest chapter 27 . 7/13/2015
Such a great story! I keep retracing it!
Fionnahill chapter 27 . 7/11/2015
I hope you didn't get pregnant. It's a shame you're not finishing this.
summerpoint chapter 27 . 7/8/2015
I love your version of how letty and dom get together, it's so intense and passionate! The story is slightly AU but based off the film series at the same time; even though the timeline and plot differ you still capture the essence of the original characters. I'm so glad that dom didn't leave letty behind when going to Panama (I hated that he left her in the DR) and I can't wait to read what's in store for the team next. I know real life can get in the way, but I do hope you have not forgotten about this story and will continue.

Paula
guest chapter 11 . 6/30/2015
In other words miss I you,
guest chapter 11 . 6/30/2015
I hope you are okay.I hope you are well. I hope you're still smiling out there where ever you are. I don't know why you left but it doesn't matter. Your reasons are yours alone. I just wanted to let you know that I still care about you and hope you are well. Itc was a tragedy when you disappeared. But if you ever return just know I will not only forgive you but greet you like an old friend. Take care and please please please... update soon.
Guest chapter 27 . 6/26/2015