Reviews for The Impossible Girl
Nicole1024 chapter 41 . 8/17
Awe I understand her feelings towards her dad... But it's still sad. I hope he gravels and that she eventually forgives him. And gosh derek! I want one of him he's so good to her lol
teenwriter827 chapter 15 . 7/14
You're ruining all of Scott's good scenes! He's supposed to be getting control of Isaac!
CSIGetteBlue chapter 41 . 7/12
ADD MORE OMG. curious to see what happens with her dad and her relationship with derek
omg update!
dolendagedeon chapter 15 . 7/9
Nice story! I really like the vivid details and Rayne's sassy additude now!
And the dark humor is hilarious too!
Anyway, I have a question?
When writing a teen wolf story, does it have to be exactly like the show, or will we get arrested for doing something completely different!
I just joined fan fiction today, and I'm thinking about doing my own version of teen Wolf.
Dots chapter 42 . 7/8
Avalon, firstly CHILL!
Take a breath. I'm sure the author didn't mean to scare u that way...she probably just wanted to frighten u into agreeing with him/her. There are sick ppl everyyywhere mon ami.
I've been a reader of your book since I first started reading TW fanfic's that is since December in 2013 onwards. (Btw - sorry fr not leaving a comment till now)
Ur story is fantastic Avalon and I hope she really didn't frighten such a good writer from sharing her words with us anymore...
gah i dont know how i would feel either if i was Rayne and my father tried to kill me then just up and left and now is like I've changed and family means everything to me...but its like how has he changed? What made him change?

And awwwwww Derek and her... FINALLY!
NicoleR85 chapter 41 . 6/4
Another great chapter. I hope Derek will start to spend some more time with Rayne. Please update soon.
Good chapter, can not wait to read more. Update soon.
PAlyese chapter 40 . 4/5
Omg... This story, I almost don't have words like seriously! How could anybody come up with something this amazing, I don't know but whatever it is that you did keep doing it because this story is amazing!
PLEASE UPDATE-this is like one of the very few decent OC stories! PLEASE
Iris RainbowWolf chapter 40 . 3/3
Ahh so awesome. I am absolutely loving this story so far. I love the dynamucs between Rayne and the other characters, so perfect. I really cant wait to see how the rest if the season plays out for Rayne. Update soon please!
flicka147000 chapter 40 . 2/1
Cant wait to read more. Keep updating.
NicoleR85 chapter 40 . 1/9
I loved it. Please update soon.