Reviews for Whirlpool Sky
Flavio S chapter 6 . 10/11/2014
This is a really great story, I hope you continue it.
richardrobinsonjr chapter 4 . 9/23/2014
Actually I like to read those thing or to get references to where I can read the details. I also admit I am in a vast minority and most people don't like to read them.

Nice story, I've missed Jared Saotome and his adventures.

Richard Robinson
SilverIcy chapter 6 . 9/22/2014
Wow! It really was most morbidly fascinating story ever I read. It was completely different compared other SI stories. I'd love to see this story continuing. Please update soon!
fate's mask chapter 6 . 9/21/2014
nicely done please keep up the great work and update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Well that poop affinity was interesting.
JohnDoeHM chapter 6 . 7/17/2014
I enjoy the fic, as long as I don't stop to nit pick every little detail.
If I wanted to punish myself. I would investigate Child Development compared to your fic.
You have "A Wizard Did It" as an excuse though, so that's okay.
I love how you game the system to make small advantages turn into bigger ones, but would chakra control really be such an incredible discovery?
Surely some one outside of the Uzumaki would fiddle around with it, right?
Any way, decent story, update this and Perfect Lionheart stuff soon, plz.
SeverlyLate chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
That,s one nice story.
It would be shame if you never finish it.
Mementox chapter 6 . 6/20/2014
I simply love this AU! Please update soon!
OMSdigifan64 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Cool fic :)
jamuraa chapter 6 . 5/28/2014
wow pease continue
Devil Reader chapter 6 . 5/26/2014
Now this is fascinating. Not just how you have a SI in an AU universe to make things really creative, but I also really like the details on having a modern perspective of a preIndustrial Revolution society. It seems a little strange for Jared to have such large chakra reserve to be able to everyone's chores at the hospital, but I'm just going to assume chakra reserves can expand more as a baby than as an adult. How else is Naruto able to have an enormous chakra reserve as compared to others (even jinchuriki)?
The only thing I really want to hear about in future chapters, is what are his parents calling Jared? It can't be Jared, since that's his original name. Jared Yamanaka doesn't roll off the tongue well.
Have fun writing!
Taiyin76 chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
This is really good. A fresh spin on SI stories. Placing the main character in a AU gives a whole lot of creativity. As opposed to dropping then in canon universe. Their knowledge is now worthless. They must learn unknown history in the hope to survive and change the world. Its great! Just my kind of story. I hope you continue updating. The main character is barely a year old! We hardly scratched the suface of this world!
Miki chapter 6 . 4/24/2014
Will the Naruto from the mainline appear?
cv snowblind chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
when will the next chapter appear?
tighearnach chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
A yes, potty humor, a clear mark of sophistication, which can help any story, even a self insert, rise among the greatest works of literature.

For someone who thinks himself knowledgeable, and apparently took courses on early development, you show an (un)surprising lack of knowledge on how babies actual work. Human babies brains are not fully developed. There is a reason that even the greatest of geniuses only became famous after their preschool years. As you've not mentioned that you're AU has chakra usage increase mental abilities or anything similar, than your SI should actually just be acting like an actual baby.

Given the trend of your previous stories, it's relatively easyto predict (from my current spot at the end of the 3rd chapter) that said Uzumaki is Kushina (or an OC). I'd bet fifty buks says she (and your so far nameless Nara OC) end up in you're harem, which you will devote a paragraph or so do complaining about, before "reluctantly" accepting it.

While you have decent spelling, this is already incredibly crappy for an SI, and the main character hasen't even said an entire sentence yet.
170 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »