Reviews for Whirlpool Sky
tighearnach chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
This is the shitiest fuckwad of a fix I,be read in a while. Cutting leaves with wind is not a revolution art secret, you canon mutilating hypocrytical nookfucking moronic excuse for a human being. You appear to be writing this based half off a hazy knowledge of canon, and half off bad fanon, but even with the admittedly plot hole filled Naruto canon, your still ignoring basic facts, like, say, how Sakura, a ninja trainee who actually could use jutsu, barely had the reserves to tree walk for more than a short period of time. As a baby, there's no way you could have the chairs required to regularly perform high level elemental chakra control excercises at all times, let alone do better at them than Naruto could with his ridiculously OP clone spam training. Eat shit and die.
Shinteo-5 chapter 6 . 2/19/2014
Glad to see you are writing again. Would you be revisiting Perfect Lionheart 's work? Only... I've been waiting almost 5 years now for it...
Zenoen of Astora chapter 6 . 2/13/2014
love the story. Hope your still writing I can't wait for more
Babyuknowme13 chapter 6 . 2/4/2014
Hmm, now this is interesting. I've never seen an SI quite like this...Using chakra to change his own diaper...That's...creative, I guess. Still, pretty awesome! Update again soon please!
Melissa45 chapter 6 . 2/4/2014
I wanted to reread your Skysaber stories but the other site that had extra chapters and stories that are not on has vanished! Could you please post those extra chapters and stories here, perhaps as "original versions" if the stories here are shorter because you are editing them. I really liked reading all the Skysaber stories recently for the very first time but now I can't read it all again so it feels like "to be continued" which is disappointing.
CMVreud chapter 6 . 2/1/2014
I like your approach on the Uchihas and theyr Sharingan.
CMVreud chapter 3 . 2/1/2014
Wait! What?
CMVreud chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
When the (babys) shit hits the (Uchiha) fan...
CMVreud chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Interesting start.
What happened indeed.
iluvfairytale chapter 6 . 1/24/2014
I was the one that wrote the comment bout Jared being a genius. I wasn't logged in, my bad
Guest chapter 6 . 1/24/2014
He's a genius, even in a normal point of view
Shiv Errs chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Also reading Chunin Exam Day. Little concerned his first show of power as a Poo Wielder. As long as he does not also become an Emo Lord we can avoid the reserection of Sakura. Looking forward to future chapters.

Cya
Shiv
ranma hibiki chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
you mean there will finally be a real limit to the sharingan!? O_O
*bows* I'm sure many a reader will be in awe, and many a skeptic will be reading every chapter from here on trying to disprove you. should be fun either way! ;3
ranma hibiki chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
T_T good ideas, but had be crying by the second fake death when I started thinking of these guys being all but put to death
vaward chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
You’ve mentioned “Sailor Moon” a few times. If you or Prefect Lionheart decided to continue “Eighty-Eight Miles per Hour”, maybe Doc Brown could use a Slider portal to bring the SDF-1 Macross into the Sailor Moon dimension.

For Neo Crystal Tokyo, the arrival of ‘Team Xander’ would give the Scouts a means to escape the boredom of living in an idle paradise or the bureaucratic responsibilities of being ‘princesses for life’. Hopefully, Doc Brown can draw on Ami’s scientific curiosity (Sailor Mercury is my favorite Scout).

Or, they could go into the distant past to get their hands on old-school Silver Millennium artifacts, data, and records, and maybe save a few OC-civilians. Even if the rescued civilians aren’t scientists, scholars, or skilled experts, the peripheral knowledge gained from living in an advanced civilization could yield interesting clues and insights.

Either choice would hopefully give Xander, Willow, and Doc Brown as means to develop anti-demon ki techniques (“Anything Goes Demon Slaying!”) and anti-demon weapons that normal people can use and mass-produce, as well as install an anti-demon security system onboard the SDF-1 Macross.

Furthermore, there’s a chance that a Sailor Scout doing the power-up transformation sequence in the cockpit of a variable fighter Valkyrie would magically* upgrade the mecha like in “Vandread” or the Ranma/SailorMoon fanfic “No Tendo” by Greylle. This would allow Xander, Willow, and Doc Brown to study a functional hybrid of Zentradi overtechnology and Silver Millennium technology.

*I forget if the Silver Millennium has magic, magitek, or sufficiently advanced ‘clarktech’ that it might as well be magic.

SAILOR PLUTO: If Doc Brown can scan Sailor Pluto’s Garnet Orb or the Space-Time Door, he might be able to upgrade the Flux Capacitor and time circuits so it can travel through both time and space like in “Back to the Future: the animated series.” Also, data revealed in a scan might let Doc Brown develop ‘temporal shields’ as protection against paradoxes and to prevent fading from existence if the past is too greatly altered, like in “Star Trek: Voyager” episode ‘Year of Hell’ when they’re faced with a time-manipulating enemy played by Kurtwood Smith from “That 70s Show”.
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »