Reviews for Moon Magic
Moonlight Cosmic Angel chapter 4 . 4/18/2015
so techinicaly star seeds?
sailormewmewinuluver chapter 22 . 8/1/2014
Actually i believe James has hazel eyes i could be wrong though
creativesm75 chapter 32 . 10/6/2012
nice fanfic. uhm... i wonder... what the heck happened to the deatheaters?
Ravenclaw's Kitten chapter 32 . 3/14/2009
Wow. You are an amzing author. This was seriously super great! I loved it. Can't wait to read more srom you!

Much love and thanks

~Kits
Mika Tenoh chapter 32 . 12/20/2008
Sailor Chibi,

I love your story it's so good. Thank you for bring back Lily and James. I was so sad when Sirius it's so sad, poor Harry.
Pixie Rogue chapter 16 . 10/1/2008
my favourite chapter is probly this one because i love minako SO MUCH and i love this song but other from this one it would be when Serena tells Ginny she loves Harry and she Chases Ginny and Hermione stoppes her. its so funny anime like!
Pixie Rogue chapter 32 . 8/5/2008
omg i cant believe its the end

i love this story

i dont get why chibi-usa fell in love with hotaru i mean doesnt she get with helios

but i still love this story:)
Pixie Rogue chapter 22 . 8/3/2008
OMG! I LOVE THIS CHAPTER:):)
princesaangelbebe chapter 32 . 6/11/2008
I liked the story, specially the ending it was soo corny but so cute at the same time! AlthoughI do wanna knwo when Harry finally knew that chibi-usa was his daughter..
AnimeHanyou39 chapter 32 . 2/16/2008
Just wanted to say, with all the bumps and 'huhs?', this was very good! Just thought I'd give you my 1 cents. :B
xKitKatex chapter 32 . 2/6/2008
i loved this story! it was intense and a brilliant read.

one question:

what are the names and singers of the songs in this fic?

i really want to know how the tunes go. i love the words and just curious about how the go with the music
Sionna Dehr chapter 32 . 11/28/2007
Great story and Well writen.
Megan Consoer chapter 32 . 10/27/2007
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Taeniaea chapter 32 . 10/4/2007
Great Story!
SerenityMoonlight chapter 32 . 7/16/2007
This is a great story! I luv it! I CAN'T WAIT FOR Rules of the Game it sounds like a good story and plus it has Harry nd Usagi together!