Reviews for Toujours
Death The Girl 182 chapter 1 . 4/6
this was soooo cute
but i hope you put the translations to the Levi's/Eren's french in the bottom or something so the reader doesn't have to copy it over to a translator, which isn't easy to do since you cant select text in the actual document. But besides that i loved it!
Heiwajima-San chapter 1 . 2/23
That was beautiful, thank you.
vparedes291 chapter 1 . 2/19
That was beautiful... I loved it!
Jewelie-Anna98 chapter 1 . 1/12
I really enjoyed your story but I'm reading this on my tablet and I can't copy and paste the words to Google translate but I believe I got the just of what was said but even still maybe if you do something like this again place a word back of some kind? Thank you for your writing and your talent!:-)
This is the best thing I've ever read!
doublemetalaxis chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Beautiful! Great job! I love your writing style and I think the story is absolutely fabulous. You have a wonderful vocabulary and the feelings portrayed here are heart-wrenching and magnificent.

However, about the French... It's great. Google Translate did a pretty decent job, and it's all comprehensible. However, in the last sentence "Tais-toi, petite merde", I suggest using a different word than "merde." Just because that's more of an interjection (it can also be translated as "damn it" and so I keep wanting to read it as "damn"), you may want to use a different dictionary. You can change it if you want to, or if you don't that's no problem, it just feels a little bit weird to me. That's probably just me, though. Otherwise the fic is great; I hope to see another like it.
pinecone pasta chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
You write these two do well! I just love everything you've written involving them, and I hope you keep writing it ;)
mst88 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Wholly French speaking hotness! Seriously I had to open a window WOW! Man do I wish Google translate had a male voice, really enjoyed this(and Erwin's mention, always enjoy those lol) Look forward to their next rendezvous - the extent of my French lol.
SalaciousCrumb chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
For such harsh realities - that was actually pretty romantic... and hot of course... they're always hot :)

Enjoyed this one-shot, thanks for sharing it.
EvilMidget6 ;)