Reviews for Toujours
Life is Truely Great chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Levi is such a romantic! I love it!
Yunagirl07 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
This was beautiful. Very well done. You're very talented.
PandoraYaoiLove chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Omg that was simply amazing! Just wow! But some french parts seems wrong to me ( as a native french speaker i had to retranslate them in english to understand to meaning, we all know how great google translate is ;) So here's what I found out.

"Dépouille moi" should be "déshabille moi"
"Bon" should be "Bien" (it works with both but yeah...)
"...all I want you to do is labourer moi dans le matelas" should be "...all I want you to do is me labourer dans le matelas."
"Obtenez nu alors que je terminerai" should be "Déshabille toi pendant que je termine" ( The first version doesn't mean anything)
"Qui vous en empêche" should be "Qui t'en empêche?"
"Merde, on se sent bien" should be "Merde, c'est bon" ( in French it's appropriate like that for a sex scene)
"Pourquoi vous sentez-vous si bon, Eren. Vous ne devriez pas sentir cette bonne" should be "Pourquoi est-ce si bon, Eren? Tu ne devrais pas être si bon."
"Vous me baise si dur." Should be "Tu me baise tellement fort"
"Importe quoi pour toi, mon amour" should be "n'importe quoi pour toi, mon amour"
"Qui étais foutrement incroyable" should be "C'était vraiment incroyable..."
"...je suis tellement reconnaissante que tu sois à moi. La mienne." Should be " ...je suis tellement reconnaissant que tu sois à moi. Le mien."

Voilà! So when there's "..." It's because the rest of the french part is correct :) I hope you read this and it'll be helpful to you! (And my english might sucks because, like I wrote, my first language is french)
anineko chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Take me from behind. Little Whore. Strip me. Shut up. You plow me into the mattress. Get naked while I finish. Ah, you nipples are hard for me. What deception. I want to fuck you. Who's stopping you? Fuck me, already. Damn, it feels good! Now cover, which is the little whore? Yes, Eren, stronger! Why do you feel so good, Eren? You should not feel this good ... shit. My god! You fuck me so hard, but I want you to fuck me hard! I want to keep you always. Shit! Levi, come with me. Anything for you, my love. That was fucking amazing. You're beautiful. Every day I'm so thankful that you're mine. Mine. Always. I want to keep you forever. Hush, little shit.
- It sounds just amazing only to read the french text. xD
Death The Girl 182 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
this was soooo cute
but i hope you put the translations to the Levi's/Eren's french in the bottom or something so the reader doesn't have to copy it over to a translator, which isn't easy to do since you cant select text in the actual document. But besides that i loved it!
Heiwajima-San chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
That was beautiful, thank you.
vparedes291 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
That was beautiful... I loved it!
JenniferIsces chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I really enjoyed your story but I'm reading this on my tablet and I can't copy and paste the words to Google translate but I believe I got the just of what was said but even still maybe if you do something like this again place a word back of some kind? Thank you for your writing and your talent!:-)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
This is the best thing I've ever read!
doublemetalaxis chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Beautiful! Great job! I love your writing style and I think the story is absolutely fabulous. You have a wonderful vocabulary and the feelings portrayed here are heart-wrenching and magnificent.

However, about the French... It's great. Google Translate did a pretty decent job, and it's all comprehensible. However, in the last sentence "Tais-toi, petite merde", I suggest using a different word than "merde." Just because that's more of an interjection (it can also be translated as "damn it" and so I keep wanting to read it as "damn"), you may want to use a different dictionary. You can change it if you want to, or if you don't that's no problem, it just feels a little bit weird to me. That's probably just me, though. Otherwise the fic is great; I hope to see another like it.
pinecone pasta chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
You write these two do well! I just love everything you've written involving them, and I hope you keep writing it ;)
mst88 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Wholly French speaking hotness! Seriously I had to open a window WOW! Man do I wish Google translate had a male voice, really enjoyed this(and Erwin's mention, always enjoy those lol) Look forward to their next rendezvous - the extent of my French lol.
SalaciousCrumb chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
For such harsh realities - that was actually pretty romantic... and hot of course... they're always hot :)

Enjoyed this one-shot, thanks for sharing it.
EvilMidget6 ;)