Reviews for Time
MrsGooglyBear chapter 26 . 11/29/2012
Oh, God! You had me thinking something completely different in the beginning! lol Love this story and all the others as well! :D
Mockerfab4 chapter 26 . 2/15/2003
Buckets of tears pouring out of my eyes right now as I finally finished this segemnt of your beautiful series. This chappy was just so lovely! And the series as a while has been amazing! Can't wait to read the next installment. Thanks as always for your wonderful writing!
Sophie6 chapter 26 . 1/17/2003
OMG, that was so beautiful. You are so talented, and I don't remember crying so many times over a fic, lol. It is always so emotional, I love it.

I suscribed to your group cause I can't wait to know when The One is updated, as well as your other stories. You really succeeded to create a Btvs world of your own, and thank you for sharing it with us.

Sophie ;))
GrizzledRose chapter 26 . 12/21/2002
I love the whole lot of stories and just saw that you started book six! Keep up the good work I can only guess how much work you have to put in to keeping the stories going. Thank you for putting your time to make such great art!

GR
SheAngelus chapter 26 . 11/26/2002
That is the first wedding scene I have ever read that was corny, or weird. It was beatiful and special and totally awesome! And I can wait for the new book as long as it gets here before I reach the agio of 20. But, don't worry, that's over seven years off.
Mynaorah chapter 26 . 11/26/2002
I would like to say that I would love it if you wrote another book in this series. I enjoy your writing very much, and whenever you have time to write it would be just fine by me! Keep up the good work and good luck with your novel.
ayane chapter 26 . 11/26/2002
This was the best, the most amazing, the greatest and the most fantastic story Ive ever read.

I mean it. Im totally lost in this world.

And you can be sure, you did that to hundrets of people all over the world. (I can tell you, being German myself.)

And PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE continue with a sixth book. I would love you forever!*fallingtomyknees*

*begging*

PLEASE
kaiyana chapter 26 . 11/23/2002
great chapter, and amazing series! it would be really cool if u continued onto another book. great job!
Cossyness chapter 26 . 11/23/2002
That was beautiful...and about book 1. I cant find it...its not in ur lil user lookup thing...
Cass chapter 26 . 11/22/2002
That was so sweet! And gee, do I really want two wait two whole weeks to read some amazing fiction? DUH! Of course I do! There are authours out there that update every two months and their writing isn't half as great as yours!

Oh and the authour's cut? Heh. Well. I'm gunna go have me a nice long bath now...
Guest chapter 26 . 11/22/2002
i was a bit lost at the end but it was great!r there gonna be any more sequals? please please pleasepleaSE!AGAIN IT WAS GREAT THE WHOLE THING!
Carol chapter 26 . 11/22/2002
I love every one of your stories, Nimue. I wish you the best of luck on your novel and hope to see more of your Spike/Buffy fic.
claudia79ad chapter 26 . 11/22/2002
I am so greatful for all of the time and effort in his amazing saga You have been entertaining and moving me for months now and I am looking forward to december.

I have no problem waiting for *two weeks* (which is nothing when you read authors who update once a month) for my next Peacemaker fic.

I know several people who are attempting to write a novel this month, but so far you are the only one I've heard of who's finised. Good on you! (although 50,000 words isn't all that great a task when you consider that the Peacemaker Chronicals alone top out at 274,743 words so far, that is if I can add).

P.S. thank you for the 'Author's Cut', I think *I* need to take a shower now. ;)
Fianna-Garou chapter 26 . 11/21/2002
Yay! Another great one! Fantastic work. You deserve a...semi-vacation? Good luck with the novel!

I DO want more of this story! In time...
Rachel9 chapter 26 . 11/21/2002
Awwwwww, OMG, that's the sweetest most emotional thing I've ever read, Nimue! Beautifully well written. LOVED this story, I know I must say that every update, but I seriously do.

Well, no matter how often or few times you'd update it, I would LOVE to read a book 6. There's just too much going on to NOT continue this series, so even if we have to wait a while, I'll wait!