Reviews for Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragonfly
Mac Ceallach chapter 5 . 11/18/2016
I didn't get that far into Worm before the utter despair of the world got to me, but I liked Taylor's character and I liked this take on it. I know it's on hiatus/abandoned, but it made me laugh. Thanks for writing!
MrEmperor chapter 5 . 8/13/2016
Relationship drama is amusing. I'm also now picturing just what's in Armsaster's dating guide.
MrEmperor chapter 4 . 8/13/2016
Well, Brian's dating shenanigans is what put me over the top for this chapter.
OBSERVER01 chapter 5 . 7/26/2016
lmao!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/13/2016
Oh my god! It's Ranma!
Chatwyn chapter 4 . 5/15/2016
Well if it worked for Superman, it'll work for Taylor! Hahaha, omgosh this chapter was hilarious from start to end. Omgosh. 'It's Zorro!'... and it actually is Zorro... hey, is it Taylor's power changing reality to match her thoughts, or her power prompting her to say Zorro for dramatic effect? Lisa isn't buying all this bullshit is she? LOL you are completely right that two emotionally close guys are automatically a couple according to fangirls... and poor Leet and Uber suffered for this trope (awwww) ... the love triangle with Brian, Dragonfly and Taylor was great. Nice!
orion0905 chapter 5 . 5/13/2016
I couldn't stop reading this. It was awesome.
summerful21 chapter 5 . 4/13/2016
This fic is amazing and beautiful and I really hope it gets updates because it is hilarious. Plus, it is very true that we need more happy Worm fics-Taylor's life was so angsty.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/23/2016
"Wards Relationship Manual," I love it. You have the best crack
SonOfNenji chapter 5 . 12/22/2015
So what was the end game supposed to be for this story? How would Taylor save the world the world from destruction with these powers?

Were you planning on just relying on the Big Bads' immunity to some power (including Taylor's power, presumably) to power everyone up to beat them?

-N
HecatonchiresLM chapter 5 . 12/4/2015
Really fun :). Love the implicit Ranma cross, and the superman cowlick :D
Tzim chapter 3 . 8/14/2015
Her shard just is a continent sized trollface
BeyondSleepy chapter 4 . 6/4/2015
The final battle against Uber and Leet made me laugh, but I feel like you're relying too much on other franchises. It should be perfectly possible to make good crack based mostly on in-Worm content. I've seen it done a few times.
BeyondSleepy chapter 2 . 6/4/2015
I laughed when I saw the words "Fugly Bob" because I imagined Taylors power would react to the burger challenge. Then I laughed as Emily broke her desk.
Bob Schwartz chapter 5 . 5/29/2015
Much applause, very entertaining. 9.6/10.