Reviews for Dismantling The Patriarchy
WolfKomoki chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
Haha Taylor Phillips.
HeartWritingM chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
Very good writing, and I like the change ups and remembrances coming up, the frustration.
HeartWritingM chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
nice little change up on the sexes, and a good, flowing writing style that's easy to read, and well proofed.
Charlyhere chapter 5 . 12/20/2013
I enjoy your story.
MikaylaAli chapter 5 . 11/24/2013
Oh my god! Taylor Phillips
Please continue I can't wait until they all meet oh yes!
Punished Snake chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
lolwat
CRYING chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
I JUST FINISHED THE FIRST CHAPTER OMFG IM I yes yes yes this is perfect keep it up
Lightning Oz chapter 5 . 11/19/2013
Still awesome :D I was half-expecting that you wouldn't switch genders with the Lost, Johnny and Ashley, but this is working out pretty great. Keep writing!
ShannonTheAnon chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
I literally screamed when I saw the summary of this story! Everyone is just so perfectly in character I can't even handle it! I'm seriously excited for Taylor's part I'm jumping around right now. I hope you update reeeeallly soon
-Shannon
xXChibitalyXx chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
Oh man. We get Laverne and Taylor? S-so good...*dies* Seriously, I can't wait to see those two interact.

I also totally called Wade being made into Wendy and Johnny into Jessie. If there are going to be any more names that I've thought of, I'll be convinced that you can read my thoughts. :)

Please, keep up the good work. I hope the next chapter is up soon.
Sera22 chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
It is funny in its own way. I really like your idea.
Sera
CheetahxRabbit99 chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
I freaking love this story. You do a really good job at writing. Keep it up!
ChaoticBanter chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
I need more!
ChaoticBanter chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
I love this!
xXChibitalyXx chapter 3 . 11/15/2013
Oh man, I really like where this is going. Hopefully, we're going to be properly introduced to Laverne soon.

Keep up the good work, I can't wait for more.