Reviews for Left Behind
musicalsweettie89 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Will he ever get his memory back?
pain in the mikta chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Where is the next part?
Lostfan7 chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
DUDE YOU MUST REVIEW! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR LIKE A YEAR NOW! IT IS SUCH A GOOD STOORY! I HATE CLIFFHANGERS...WE WANT MORE!
CripticWolf chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
OMG you sso totally have to keep going! this story is great so far. Please continue:)
Aligewe chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
THis is incredible! GREAT! Really hope you continue this fanfic!

Aligewe
bugexterminator chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
i hope you're getting annoyed enough with these to write a second chapter! i said i wanted one today and now im really really upset. hows tomorrow for you?
bugexterminator chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
yes i know ive already done what two three reviews on this chapter? but its really really good you should FINISH IT. LIKE make it alot longer...and right a another chapter...by tommorrow...i'll be expecting one and will be very upset if idont get one.. toodles. (gosh ive never said toodles in my life where in the world did that come from)
Colonel Samantha Carter chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Is there more to this story? I really loved what I've read of it. I'd like to see how you finish it.
bugexterminator chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
hey...so where's my second chapter! I want it now...lol...ive only waited like a month...please more
bugexterminator chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
i know i already did one of these-but i forgot to add something in the first one-please dont let there be anymore swearing or oh my god's, see im a christian and that doesnt settle well with me, but i luv your story besides that! thanks hope you'll consider my suggestion.
BugExterminator chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
more! please? and soon,very soon! i loved it...!
Archimedes chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
I love this story. Please keep going,don't leave me hanging.
great story chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
YOU ARE THE MASTER OF SG1 FAN FICTIONS
POST MORE CHAPTERS GREATEST STORY EVER
U SHOULD HAVE LIKE 10 REVIEWS
THIS STORY IS THE BEST OF THE BEST !
AL11 chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
keep going, i like the fact that his team know about Iraq, i think they should have to help him through it, but also Daniel and Teal'c should be more carring to Jack not just sam, they are after all a team. Over all a good story, keep up the good work!
The Lady Reaper of the Shadows chapter 1 . 10/27/2002