Reviews for Happily Ever Avengers
sasy39 chapter 17 . 1/23
I reeeeaaaallly likr this please continue it
it is absolutely epic
can't wait for what is next
Guest chapter 6 . 8/18/2016
I like the fact that Raven's not afraid to be who she is. There's nothing wrong with that.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/24/2016
Raven COULD rob everyone of their happiness, but she doesn't want to.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/23/2016
This is going to take a while.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/27/2016
(If I were there) Me: "Instead of dropping it, can't we just have this argument quietly?"
Guest chapter 11 . 1/29/2016
I got into a Rock, Paper, Scissors shoot-off with the headmasters over who has to tell the Evil Queen about this. I lost, so I have to tell. And umm… I'm gonna need someone to come with me to tell her. Steve: "Why?" Because I'm scared to go in there alone.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/2/2015
If the Avengers think they've got it bad right now, guess who agreed to watch Raven's pet dragon, Nevermore until she comes back?
Now I also have to watch Apple's snow fox, Gala, Hunter's squirrel, Pesky, Briar's unicorn, Divacorn, Cerise's direwolf, Carmine, Maddie's dormouse, Earl Grey, Cedar's wooden cuckoo bird, Clockwork, Daring's peacock, P-Hawk, Blondie's bear cub, Grizz, and Ashlynn's phoenix, Sandella. Yes, that's why I'm holding ten leashes. Me: "HEY! Divacorn, stop pulling! Nevermore, get out of that! Gala, Carmine, your leashes are tangled! HEEL! Pesky, wait, where's Pesky?!" Now I've gotta get Divacorn to quit pulling on her pink and black leash, get Nevermore out of the trash and get that banana peel off her black leash, and untangle Gala's red, rindstone-studded leash from Carmine's chartreuse one.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/25/2015
I got this. (Deep inhale) "ALL RIGHT, EVERYBODY FREEZE! JUST FREEZE RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE!" (Everyone freezes. Daring freezes while running from Cerise, so she crashes into him. Maddie freezes while hanging upside-down on the couch, loses her balance, and falls off. Maddie: "OOF!" Blondie and Hunter freeze in mid-argument.) Me: (To Tony and Thor) "You're welcome."
RAVENQUEEN chapter 17 . 9/12/2015
REBEL FOR LIFE!1CONTINUEE
JustSomeGuy chapter 17 . 9/11/2015
I just want to ask... Are you abandoning this story already? Please PM your answer at the account TheLoneWolf101 in this site. I really wanna know if you're just abandoning this great story...
Guest chapter 11 . 9/5/2015
Don't tell me they're arguing? Natasha: "Yep." Here we go AGAIN.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/27/2015
Thor's in trouble! Thor's in trouble! You are in trou-ble! What? I've never seen Thor get in trouble!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/27/2015
I have a better idea. Call in the Charles X. Xavier! He's been dealing with kids for YEARS.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/26/2015
The reason I'm not freaking out right now is because I'm saving THAT for when I have to tell their PARENTS.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/26/2015
By the way. Nothing much is happening in Evef After right now. Well, Sparrow Hood hit C.A Cupid with an arrow. And Daring and Dexter's little sister, Darling Charming interrupted Duchess Swan's ballet practice by accidentally falling off Sir Gallopad, her horse into The Enchanted Lake after Kitty Cheshire spooked him. So Darling's knight's helmet's latches rusted, and now it's stuck on her head. Rosabella Beauty wants to know how much butter the Castleteria's kitchen has. No, she's not eating her feelings, they're buttering up Darling's helmet. LITERALLY.