Reviews for Happily Ever Avengers
Guest chapter 11 . 10h
Sigh, want me to call Bruce's cousin, The She-Hulk? She'll be able to handle these kids.
Now Cerise is chasing Blondie around the room, Ashlynn, Apple, and Maddie are bickering, Hunter and Daring are in a shoving match, Cedar and Briar are fighting, and NO ONE'S getting along, AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY'RE ARGUING OVER!
One second. (Inhale) STOP ARGUING!
STOP IT! I don't know what you're arguing about, but fighting isn't going to solve the problem.
The Avengers left them all in the same room ALONE?! THAT can't be good. (From the other room) "Liar!" "YOU'RE the liar!" "OW! BRIAR, YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE!" "Did not!" "Did so!" "CROWN-HEAD!" "CURLY TOP!" "I'll bet you don't wanna follow your story 'cause you're scared of The Big Bad Wolf!" "WHAT? You take that BACK!" (WHAM!) "Guys, we're ALL going to get in trouble!" "Well, she started it!" "Nuh-uh! YOU did!"
Would everyone please calm down, because we have kind of an emergency? Cerise: "OW! Briar hit me!" Briar: "Only because she BIT me!" Blondie: "Hunter said the bears are gonna get me!" Hunter: "No, I didn't!" Blondie: "Yes, you DID!" Natasha: "Alright, that's it. Now I FORBID any of you to say another word!" (Nobody listens, and everyone starts different arguments all at once)
This is not the weirdest situation I've seen the Avengers handle.
I never pictured Natasha as a babysitter.
Yes. Nastasha. Yes, it is right. I think it was brave.
I have an idea. Leave Tony in charge. He's WAY better with kids. Either that or have Natasha yell "ENOUGH!" Again.
From the light fixture, through a megaphone: EVERYONE, STOP! Fighting isn't going to solve the problem. WOAH! That is way down there. It might've been a very bad idea for me to come up here on this off-the-ground, very high up lighting fixture. Cedar: "Why?" Because I just remembered something very important. I'm AFRAID OF HEIGHTS! SOMEBODY GET ME DOWN!
Actually, Raven's MOTHER is the most evil thing. Don't worry. She's taken after her father. The Good King.
Maybe Natasha should come back in.
Of COURSE Thor can calm Apple down. He's been around princesses his whole life.
Does anyone understand a word Maddie is saying? Besides Lizzie, Kitty, Bunny, and Alistar?