Reviews for Moments Known and Unknown
Skitzoeinhoven chapter 61 . 12/10/2016
I have always admired the organization of your literature. Who boy! I've got some catching up to do. I'm still back in Moments Exchanged for reviewing, but I'm actually on Moments Taken for reading! Since it's been so long, I'm gonna take a look back at the stories in between to make sure I actually left reviews. It's all been a blur up to this point. Can't wait to finally get back to the reading/reviewing rhythm with your stories.
fox24 chapter 29 . 12/9/2016
Ah that was so adorable. The baby and its folks I was bummed we didn't hear that it was Jack and Jill child. It was in character that Rumple would need convincing to return the child.

Rumple saying he turned out fine made me laugh
fox24 chapter 26 . 12/9/2016
Good job on getting caught investigating
rumbellefan chapter 29 . 12/9/2016
Great job!
fox24 chapter 25 . 12/8/2016
Well I was on belles side during this whole s6 ordeal. I do like the name Gideon and how it's not named after a dead relative or friend. I am curious to how the drama will unfold.

Poor belle having to wet nurse and change a diaper for the first time that can't be fun. I like the story
fox24 chapter 24 . 12/8/2016
This one was intresting. I liked belle thought on the mysterious child
Grace5231973 chapter 62 . 12/8/2016
I wouldn't bother lip reading Montreat. When I was in the school plays but didn't have a speaking part, we just basically pretended or said a few things to make it look like we were talking.
The Blue Fairy once again unhelpful. I hope Rumple and Belle tear her a new one for "losing" the baby!

I wasn't crazy about Gideon because to me, it felt like Belle was pushing her impossible hero standards on a child and look at how he turned out.

I haven't watched any episodes but I will watch 10 and the rest going forward. I was too disgusted to watch 1-9. I am pissed that the baby was aged, Rumple wasn't there and she gave the baby away! I didn't care about him and the EQ because well, Belle had her fling and I doubt he cared all that much about her. I didn't want to watch 9 episodes of them yelling at each other and her turning to Emma, Hook and Zelena, and Snow. I wish someone would tell her how they betrayed her!
Hats off to you Montreat for trying to make any kind of sense out of that mess!

I loved the reveal of the Black Fairy being Rumple's mother. I would like to see more of her and find out why the heck she abandoned that precious boy with his evil father!
Erin Bloodrein Sage chapter 56 . 2/21/2016
I absolutely love this! Belle's thoughts and seeing through her eyes and her feelings. It's just amazing how you've written this. I can't wait to continue with your series

- EBS -
Guest chapter 13 . 10/12/2015
Stubborn. That's what they both are. But it seems to work so hay. Beautifully written, Montreal. I love the way you put tgeur scenes together, put them un order and tap into Belle's mind. I wish someday Once Upon a Time could be turned into a novel. But your Moment Series are perfect as Belle's story.
rumbellefan chapter 56 . 5/23/2015
Loved the new chapter's!
kagi-chan2 chapter 37 . 5/15/2015
I have to get the comic!
It was a nice little story of their life together. A story about trust. It's sad, that all ties to Belle's past were cut like that. Samuel betraying her, Gaston the rose and her father... He takes forever to come around.
Rumple a true friend, just one that is so unsure and thinks so little of himself. Still a coward to some degree.
Belle is really one of a kind...
kagi-chan2 chapter 33 . 5/15/2015
Hey dear, I'll write a complete comment after I finished the last update, just a quick note. The first Rumpelstitskin in chapter 33 is missing an U
PaigeJillian chapter 56 . 5/14/2015
I knew it! I knew it! You inserted the new chapters flawlessly and with such subtly that the new details flowed right in without disturbing the previous status quo to a higher degree. It was magical. I think what I loved most about this edit was the intimacy, I seriously squeaked out loud at the hug. But more than that I feel like you added a sense of tension and wanting that wasn't as pronounced as before, which really strengthens this piece for me. Belle wants him but she's so inexperienced that they just stare at each other and wonder what's going on. Gah, what I wouldn't give for Rumple's point of view just a little near the end. He's so broken and in his head all the time, but he lets Belle see the man briefly, almost unwillfully, and it's beautiful. I can't wait to go check out the other little changes to the rest of the series!

PS: Is it wrong that Samuel's actions gives slightly more understanding and justification to Rumple's quick dismissal of Gaston? I doubt Kalinda was making that connection but it does give more insight when we see the whole story flow together.
Marshall chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
I just rerad a theory in the chat rooms. What if the baby that Belle had was actually Snow's baby?! That's where the baby went! Baby Neal was concieved in the the enchanted forest. So he would cross over like the others. But Rumple couldn't give Dark Snow the baby. And meanwhile Belle had been their baby-sitter frequently and Rumple wanted to be a father again, so he stole the baby! You've got to write that in! It's just like in "Lost" when Claire lost her baby to the other girl!
Meredith Pechta chapter 55 . 5/13/2015
I can't believe I didn't think of this, but I have to share it with you. And maybe you've come to the same conclusion. Yesterday, I sent you an e-mail where I speculated what happened to Snow and Charming's baby. Meanwhile, everyone in existance was put in the book, except for Henry. And meanwhile, Belle and Rumple now have this baby that never existed! I think that Rumple stole Snow's baby and made it into Belle's! Think about it. The reason Henry was left behind isn't simply that he was born in the real world, but because he was conceived there as well. Snow's baby on the other hand was created and spent almost nine moths in the enchanted forest. So he could cross over! So because Rumple wanted to be a father again, and Belle had baby-sat Neal a lot, Rumple rewrote it so that Baby Neal was now theirs! You might want to put that in you next fanfiction! It's perfect.