Reviews for A Change Of Heart
marcelammota chapter 26 . 5/6
aaaaaa this might be one of my favorite of your stories! I love it so much! I love traveling and I’m a photographer too, so I found it very amusing that was the lie Dimitri chose! Haha
Thank you for writing!
katnipsc chapter 25 . 2/11
This has been such an awesome awesome story, so sweet and i loved it so many characters great job dear author!
katnipsc chapter 24 . 2/11
This was a fabulous chapter!
katnipsc chapter 13 . 2/11
So so very cute!
katnipsc chapter 12 . 2/11
I am laughing so hard! Are you gay! The poor guy was shocked!
katnipsc chapter 6 . 2/11
Cute one!
katnipsc chapter 2 . 2/11
Awwww! Always the temper!
katnipsc chapter 1 . 2/11
Great beginning here
Dream Walker's Obsession chapter 26 . 1/21
awwww loved it
Nellyrose1994 chapter 2 . 9/3/2017
i love the fact that Christian is roses bff more than lissa, its a change that not many ppl do
Nellyrose1994 chapter 1 . 9/3/2017
i like the story, but i think dimitri might have his work cut out for him
Guest chapter 17 . 7/3/2016
*blonde
Do'B chapter 24 . 9/17/2015
Beautiful... it would have been nice to see Rose more humble and recognise than acknowledge her wrongs as well, Dimitri should not be held responsible fro not contacting Rose he was after all following Rose's wishes... Rose appeared to be holding Dimitri reponsible for not getting in contact?
Do'B chapter 23 . 9/17/2015
Silly, silly, Rose...she is still questioning as to why Dimitri has not called or Emailed her, does she have memory loss? Rose did after all send him packing and told him to leave her alone and to not call her... Rose really has some growing up to do but than living in a "gilded" cage will revent this from happening...

Rose needs to be the one to reach out to Dimitri, he has tried to explain and he did reach out to Rose but she shut him down, so now Rose needs to "man" up and make the first move even if Abe is the one to give her a push.

Dimitri should not have to explain any thing other than the details surrounding him being hired as Rose's bodyguard?

Nice that Lissa has now entered the story, I am looking forward to reading as to how both Christian and Lissa will manage their relationship?
Do'B chapter 22 . 9/17/2015
Wonderful story, enjoyed reading this chap though Rose is soooo frustrating. Rose is holding onto her pain, anger and betrayal-she is being "fueled" by this.

Rose has every right to feel hurt, anger and betrayal and once Rose comes down from her high horse she will see why her father done what he done, we can understand whay Abe hired Dimitri especially after the way Janine was gunned down in "what was suppose to be the safety of their own home"... and after everything that has now occured Rose is going to question Dimitri's sincerity and rightly so, it is one thing to be stubborn and being stubborn can be a good thing provided one does not go too far in the case of Rose right now, as the saying goes "don't cut your nose off to despite yourself"...

In this chap we see Rose as being a petualant, spoilt little brat and we know she is not spoilt nor a brat, talking to Rose at the moment is like...trying to to negotiate with a hyped up toddler on sugar in a toy store!

Rose will look back on this and see her actions/words as being unreasonable and childish... after all she did instruct Dimitri to leave and not come back as she did not want to ever see or talk to him again but than she questions as to why others did not tell her of Dimitri's departure and moving back to Russia...

Looking forward to reading when Rose finds out that Dimitri did not take the money...and this was meant to be to help support his family, either way Abe should still send the money to Dimitri as well as a huge bonus!