Reviews for A Change Of Heart
Do'B chapter 24 . 9/17
Beautiful... it would have been nice to see Rose more humble and recognise than acknowledge her wrongs as well, Dimitri should not be held responsible fro not contacting Rose he was after all following Rose's wishes... Rose appeared to be holding Dimitri reponsible for not getting in contact?
Do'B chapter 23 . 9/17
Silly, silly, Rose...she is still questioning as to why Dimitri has not called or Emailed her, does she have memory loss? Rose did after all send him packing and told him to leave her alone and to not call her... Rose really has some growing up to do but than living in a "gilded" cage will revent this from happening...

Rose needs to be the one to reach out to Dimitri, he has tried to explain and he did reach out to Rose but she shut him down, so now Rose needs to "man" up and make the first move even if Abe is the one to give her a push.

Dimitri should not have to explain any thing other than the details surrounding him being hired as Rose's bodyguard?

Nice that Lissa has now entered the story, I am looking forward to reading as to how both Christian and Lissa will manage their relationship?
Do'B chapter 22 . 9/17
Wonderful story, enjoyed reading this chap though Rose is soooo frustrating. Rose is holding onto her pain, anger and betrayal-she is being "fueled" by this.

Rose has every right to feel hurt, anger and betrayal and once Rose comes down from her high horse she will see why her father done what he done, we can understand whay Abe hired Dimitri especially after the way Janine was gunned down in "what was suppose to be the safety of their own home"... and after everything that has now occured Rose is going to question Dimitri's sincerity and rightly so, it is one thing to be stubborn and being stubborn can be a good thing provided one does not go too far in the case of Rose right now, as the saying goes "don't cut your nose off to despite yourself"...

In this chap we see Rose as being a petualant, spoilt little brat and we know she is not spoilt nor a brat, talking to Rose at the moment is like...trying to to negotiate with a hyped up toddler on sugar in a toy store!

Rose will look back on this and see her actions/words as being unreasonable and childish... after all she did instruct Dimitri to leave and not come back as she did not want to ever see or talk to him again but than she questions as to why others did not tell her of Dimitri's departure and moving back to Russia...

Looking forward to reading when Rose finds out that Dimitri did not take the money...and this was meant to be to help support his family, either way Abe should still send the money to Dimitri as well as a huge bonus!
ShhDimka chapter 24 . 5/6
I have actually read almost all of your stories, and that never happens for me. Most authors are like a one hit wonder but all your stories are amazing. I am definitely a fan. One criticism (not for this story but for 1-2 of your others) is that when they are declaring their love to each other, the effect is sometimes lost on me as rose calls him comrade so often, "i love you too comrade". I find it more emotional if she calls him Dimitri in those real heartfelt moments. Other than that your stories are perfect in my opinion. I honestly can't wait to start reading another one of your stories :)
StarKitty chapter 26 . 3/28
Amazing loved it
Rakhila87 chapter 27 . 3/1
I just finished reading this story for the second time and I love it so much!
alexlc chapter 27 . 2/20
Yeah I loved it. But then I love Dimitri. Ah Dimitri. I wish I had my very own. :) just don't tell my husband. LOL
DHenley chapter 26 . 1/16
I love it. Thank you...
DHenley chapter 17 . 1/15
I went straight to this story from your unexpect life...
First I'm loving it...I feel you ratings are fine.
ellie2297 chapter 17 . 1/8
i went to st. petergurg for 7days in march and it was awesome until i got sick. it was my first time in russia and i was in moscow for a day. I'm going to italy this mech break for 8 days and I'm so exited! just wanted to comment this... lol
Rakhila87 chapter 26 . 12/29/2014
I loved every single detail of this story it was soooo good :) and I liked the twist on chasing liberty
TheStolenSoul chapter 13 . 10/18/2014
What is meant with a lemon? XD
You are a great writer! I love all your stories!
Fany ST chapter 26 . 10/12/2014
Jennifer Matthews chapter 27 . 9/27/2014
I loved this story! Really good job! And i loved ur dimitri i liked him actually being the one showing his feelings and havin to work for rose! Loved it! Keep it up!
BethIsMyName chapter 26 . 9/27/2014
AWE! That was just so sweet! My heart melted at the end!
Okay, so, as you know, I'm a big fan of your work, and I loved this one especially! I think I'll be reading a lot more of your stories!
So, obviously they end up together - because if they didn't I would be having a meltdown around nowish XD
I loved the proposal - but when Rose didn't figure it out I was like 'WHAAAAAT?' but at least she said yes!
Anyways... update 'and then you came along' soon! BYEEE!