Reviews for A Change Of Heart
ShhDimka chapter 24 . 5/6
I have actually read almost all of your stories, and that never happens for me. Most authors are like a one hit wonder but all your stories are amazing. I am definitely a fan. One criticism (not for this story but for 1-2 of your others) is that when they are declaring their love to each other, the effect is sometimes lost on me as rose calls him comrade so often, "i love you too comrade". I find it more emotional if she calls him Dimitri in those real heartfelt moments. Other than that your stories are perfect in my opinion. I honestly can't wait to start reading another one of your stories :)
StarKitty chapter 26 . 3/28
Amazing loved it
Rakhila87 chapter 27 . 3/1
I just finished reading this story for the second time and I love it so much!
alexlc chapter 27 . 2/20
Yeah I loved it. But then I love Dimitri. Ah Dimitri. I wish I had my very own. :) just don't tell my husband. LOL
DHenley chapter 26 . 1/16
I love it. Thank you...
DHenley chapter 17 . 1/15
I went straight to this story from your unexpect life...
First I'm loving it...I feel you ratings are fine.
ellie2297 chapter 17 . 1/8
i went to st. petergurg for 7days in march and it was awesome until i got sick. it was my first time in russia and i was in moscow for a day. I'm going to italy this mech break for 8 days and I'm so exited! just wanted to comment this... lol
Rakhila87 chapter 26 . 12/29/2014
I loved every single detail of this story it was soooo good :) and I liked the twist on chasing liberty
TheStolenSoul chapter 13 . 10/18/2014
What is meant with a lemon? XD
You are a great writer! I love all your stories!
Fany ST chapter 26 . 10/12/2014
OH GOD!
THANKS FOR THE STORY, I LOVE THIS SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!
Jennifer Matthews chapter 27 . 9/27/2014
I loved this story! Really good job! And i loved ur dimitri i liked him actually being the one showing his feelings and havin to work for rose! Loved it! Keep it up!
BethIsMyName chapter 26 . 9/27/2014
AWE! That was just so sweet! My heart melted at the end!
Okay, so, as you know, I'm a big fan of your work, and I loved this one especially! I think I'll be reading a lot more of your stories!
So, obviously they end up together - because if they didn't I would be having a meltdown around nowish XD
I loved the proposal - but when Rose didn't figure it out I was like 'WHAAAAAT?' but at least she said yes!
Anyways... update 'and then you came along' soon! BYEEE!
a.leer.se.ha.dicho chapter 27 . 9/21/2014
I just finished reading this story. It was wonderful. Thank you very much for sharing this with everyone.
The cat with blue eyes chapter 27 . 9/15/2014
Hi ! I just read your whole story and it was really really great ! I liked the plot and how you display their romance ! Dimitri is so cute !
Guest chapter 5 . 8/8/2014
How did her dad know that she was in Paris?!