Reviews for Lessons to Learn
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 13 . 9/28/2013
Loved it! Awesome Disney crossover (well, I guess it isn't really a crossover, but you get what I mean)
slayerb8 chapter 13 . 5/13/2008
loved it
xlas chapter 13 . 3/30/2008
i liked your story. though i beleive you could have evolve it some more. take more from the disney movie. but i really liked it.
me chapter 5 . 7/14/2004
really good story! keep it up
Slay ha ha ha slay chapter 5 . 1/5/2004
AW CRAP! You stupid, stupid, vengence demon!
Love the story, hate that soddin' demon.
FiftyShadesOfVampires chapter 13 . 5/23/2003
Very good story. I loved the way you manipulated the characters for the Beauty and the Beast story. It was pretty good. The story fits those 2 perfectly. I really enjoyed it!
hellmouthreopend chapter 12 . 4/1/2003
i love this its the best!and i so agree with you on the Riley thingy. the guy who played him was good but Riley himself was a never mind you all ready know!
Patliria chapter 7 . 3/17/2003
Okay...
Patliria chapter 5 . 3/15/2003
amazing...
Anita Blake chapter 13 . 2/27/2003
I really like how sweet the characters were in ythis fic. I like Beauty and the beast alot and it was fun to read it again. If you are interested in Beauty and the Beast Robin McKinley wrote two full length books of it. In most of the non-Disney versions of Beauty and the Beast, the beast is never angry and literally starts dieing when Beauty goes away from him. I don't think that Spike could deal with never getting mad, and he isn't depressed enough to be the beast.
VexieChan chapter 13 . 1/14/2003
yaaaay! Good story! Anything with Spuffyness and Riley bashing is good. I mean, seriously, Angel was okay...not totally cool, like Spike, bu he was okay. But I absolutely could not stand Riley! At least I'm not the only one who makes him the bad guy! (Revenge)
waterdevil chapter 13 . 1/5/2003
Nice story, thanks for at least not bashing Xander, to many people do.
Littleburde chapter 13 . 12/17/2002
it was a little goofy and wonderfull at the same course beauty and the beast is just plain goofy.i am not the mushy kinda gal that watchs that kind of stuff but your verson of the story was much better then short i will be hunting down any thing else i can find that you have writen because i am now a fan.
Rachel chapter 13 . 12/15/2002
*tear* ah, how i loved this story. you did absolute justice and then some to both buffy and spike and beauty and the beast. and spike's humanity? truly inspired! you rock entirely! merry Christmas!
unhappytidings chapter 13 . 12/15/2002
AAAWWWW! That was so sweet! You should make a sequel like Xander and Anya fall into the Little Mermaid. Or something. But, the I love you scene and the human scene. AAAWWW!