Reviews for 30 Days Later
CaseyJr chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
LOVE THIS!
Chesteroonie chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
I enjoyed this story. I'm really glad you shared it here.
HRK9164 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Fantastic reading your story. I hope that this story gets continued. Pleas keep me updated on anymore chapters to your story. Nice story.
AZsgirl chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
So glad AZ did not need the letter other than venting her feelings! So sad in the operating room! Glad Callie was willing to reach out to AZ even before her breakdown! Yay Alex! Making Callie see what was going on then taking care of AZ after her breakdown!
drivensam chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Loved it. I feel like it's what would be happening if there didn't need to be drama on the show. It read like what is actually going in in their heads but instead if hiding they actually took action against the problems instead of avoiding the issues within themselves and each other. Great read
FERB21 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Excellent! please keep writing this story!
Lu78 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Amazing love it more please
Emz510 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Beautiful! I sooo wish this would really happen on the show but as the other reviewer said, Shonda is living in la la land were callie is up on a pedestal and arizona is constantly the bad guy. There will be no real communication or resolution I'm sure, so instead of watching te show right now I'm going to live in fanfiction! Lol! Thanks so much for writing, please continue!
Calzonafan123 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Wow...if only the tv show would remember about Arizona's ptsd...things might be going better for them...
summitsw chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Thanks for writing this, I'd like to see them have a conversation like this, but know we won't. Too bad Shonda can't admit that Callie isn't freaking perfect and needs to take some of the blame for what happened.